Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i call every damn store in my area (santa clarita california) and no one has any intake for a saturn redline...what the hell is this? i would much rather not buy it online so does anyone know a store that definately sells them?

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
fenderdan412 said:
i call every damn store in my area (santa clarita california) and no one has any intake for a saturn redline...what the hell is this? i would much rather not buy it online so does anyone know a store that definately sells them?
is it that hard to check out the VENDOR sections? there are two companies that sell the K&N for 250 shipped, which is a VERY good price...

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Vita said:
is it that hard to check out the VENDOR sections? there are two companies that sell the K&N for 250 shipped, which is a VERY good price...
I guess it is about as hard as it is to READ the original post. He said he wanted to buy it at a store not online.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
I have mine ready to ship.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
I've never found any performance parts at the store. Occasionaly an air filter, or coil, or something that applies to 20 different models. You're gonna have to order it.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
max_boost said:
I guess it is about as hard as it is to READ the original post. He said he wanted to buy it at a store not online.
i ignored that because you'll never find anywhere that'll stock an intake for our cars, or at least it's highly unlikely.

and i didn't even want to recommend asking his dealer, considering they'll charge the 380 list price SMS was selling them for...

you don't want to buy online, you'll be waiting for a while

·
Registered
367 Posts
just find a SMALL VENDOR locally, i've got several, infact i went to one trying to find springs, and i'm now prototyping for a cobalt SS/Redline spring set :O ... superior chassis or something, i'm going to research the company that makes it before i jump, but yeah. Places can order, your just going to have to pay before hand. hell even canadian tire here would stock the K&N for me (order it if i paid) of course they listed it for 1000 canadian rofl.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Check ebay..sometimes you can get it quicker

·
Registered
563 Posts
i bought my k&n off ebay for 262 shipped yeah i spent a little more but hey i got it now and it's awesome to say the least

1 - 10 of 10 Posts