Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to invite out Redline brothers to our gathering :D

It's almost that time again kiddies. Seeing as July 4th is on a monday this year
, we're going to have our meet/barbecue at my apartment on Saturday, July 2nd.

Out of state members are more than welcome to drive down here, and we actually suggest it to get in on the party. I'm now at my new apartment which is 2 bedroom and 2 floors, so I'd be more than happy to lend some room rather than have you guys be dangerous on the roads home.

For Directions, Click-Here for Mapquest Page.

B.Y.O.B. and throw in $5 for food, and we're good to go!!!

PM me with any questions, comments, complaints, etc.

-Vinny

·
Registered
244 Posts
Errrrrm, I'm in :D

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
cmon you couldnt make the it the 4th Damn it.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
You guys got anything going on the night before? I am leaving saturday morning for home but I will be in Orlando Firday night

·
Registered
244 Posts
goofyguy said:
cmon you couldnt make the it the 4th Damn it.

Why can't you come Saturnday? Do you work at night? I work till 6pm and then I'm headin over there. You're more than welcome to tag along, just bring your ear plugs! LOL!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
hell yeah I'll come through, but my sorry ass works on Saturday till 5pm so I'll have to show up late.........save me some corona's Vinnie, I'll bring my camcorder and we can do a burn out video. or you guys can just watch me light it up......hahahaha.........peace out till then

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Corona? sorry man, don't drink mexican piss haha j/k come on by when you get out, we'll be up late anyhow. I totally forgot to tell you the other day too, my bad dude. Maybe bring Jason so I can show him how quick a modified Ion is supposed to be haha

·
Registered
74 Posts
Schizzo97SC2 said:
Corona? sorry man, don't drink mexican piss haha j/k come on by when you get out, we'll be up late anyhow. I totally forgot to tell you the other day too, my bad dude. Maybe bring Jason so I can show him how quick a modified Ion is supposed to be haha
shit, Jason's too busy chasing underage high school girls from his church. Oh, and I'm installing my intake today a couple of visual mods, nothing special. see you tommorrow, peace

·
Registered
74 Posts
oh yeah Vinn, hurry up with that nitrous install, I want to be the first one to race your ass when its done.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haha it's gonna take more than an intake to keep up with me gauged on how it was when you tried to run me on 436.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
So Florida peeps, You guys got anything going on in Orlando Tonight (Friday)? I'm headed out in the a.m. but will be back after the 10th. So maybe I will catch you all then if not tonite.

DP

1 - 16 of 16 Posts