Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was sitting at a light in the far left lane going southbound on the service road to the North Dallas Tollway waiting for the light to turn green so I could get onto the Tollway. A ford truck was in the next lane over not exactly right next to me since I was really close to the pedestrian walkway area. Out of the corner of my eye on the other side of the Ford I notice a grey G35 that was edged up as far as he could be onto the pedestrian walkway. It was obvious what this guy was attempting to do, blast past 2 lanes ILLEGALLY mind you and try to merge onto the tollway. Me being the upstanding citizen that I am I couldn't allow him to perform this illegal manuver, well not without making it difficult for him :D. Light turns green, I get a decent take-off. At first I didn't think the guy was attempting to merge past 2 lanes trying to gun it into the on-ramp because of how bad I took him off the line. By about 3rd gear I was a good car length ahead of him and watched with satisfaction as he submissively pulled in behind me barely making the on-ramp. I was expecting him to try to charge past me after we reached highway speeds but apparently this guy didn't want a Saturn handing it to him again.

This made my over-all commute seem better considering what happened on my way to school. I pulled in behind a woman that apparently couldn't drive in what appeared to be an 03 Vette. I'm not sure what this idiot was doing but next thing I know I saw a nasty mix of smoke and oil (greenish-yellowish crap) of some sort spew out of her exhaust. I was about 2 car lengths behind her and received the grunt of that mess. I couldn't see anything out of my windshield. I drove on the highway blind for about 2 miles before I found some place to pull over and try and clean my windshield. I would've stopped the woman in that Vette and given her a piece of my mind but I took stock in the fact that I'm sure she was going to get hers after she gets an idea of what she did to her own car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts