Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is my injector pulse width hitting 24ms? Error in reading or is something wrong?

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Well, I see that your throttle says 88%, so I'm going to guess that you have the scanner setup incorrectly.

What PID are you reading?

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
If I remember correctly, all the cobalts say throttle at WOT is 88%

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
it looks like both of those spikes occur when iat2 raises up beyond 140*, if you look the timing gets pulled when the iat goes up a little... dunno if that has the slightest thing to do with it, just my 2¢....
alpha said:
Yean my interceptor reads 87% when Im WOT...

·
=[ÜBER MODERATOR]=
9,519 Posts
socalsilverRL said:
it looks like both of those spikes occur when iat2 raises up beyond 140*, if you look the timing gets pulled when the iat goes up a little... dunno if that has the slightest thing to do with it, just my 2¢....

Yean my interceptor reads 87% when Im WOT...
lol, that has nothing to do with it ;) but your injector duty looks about right from that image, so you could just be displaying the wrong PID for pulse.

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
AlphaJaguar5 said:
b/c the scanner reads the incorrect value on the default config. If memory serves, it also reads the incorrect pulse width. I know it reads the wrong IDC.

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
So what are the correct PID's for this wierd ass car?

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Looks like the pulse width PID is accurate.
Throttle PID = ETC %
IDC is user defined. I can't remember off the top of my head how to do it.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
You need to use the ETC Position % for the throttle, not the TPS(SAE) value. ALL the parameters under the charts need to be corrected.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Another thing to remember, is 90% of the things you're seeing are not what IS happening, but what is being told to happen.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
..but that's because you're using the Interceptor with the incorrect PID being monitored, or HP Tuners with the same situation...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts