Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i finally got injen to decide on making us a full exhaust. their intake will be ready soon and i will be selling these here in the forums. as soon as the intake is done they will begin work on the exhaust according to my source.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
They told us that 6 months ago, I hope they're telling you the truth this time...

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
mmmmmm injen exhaust.....

always love the sound they make, though i'd prefer greddy to produce one

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i could call john at greddy....... no i know the guys at injen well some of them. the intake should be released here very soon maybe a week or just over. and the exhaust will be shortly therafter just takes a bit od time because injen is so particular with their parts they try to make sure they are perfect.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Good news, any specs on the exhaust set up?

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
zfactor said:
i could call john at greddy....... no i know the guys at injen well some of them. the intake should be released here very soon maybe a week or just over. and the exhaust will be shortly therafter just takes a bit od time because injen is so particular with their parts they try to make sure they are perfect.
you should, the more the merrier! they made my tiburon GTV6 sound mean as hell! but not ricey...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts