Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!,

It looks like my Redline is going to be used for Injens research and development department. So far the only item they are going to produce for us is an Intake. Not entirely sure about what kind since I spoke for them for only a short period of time on the phone. However they did say they would only need my car for a week. And Id get a free intake! So I guess we'll see what happens! It is however a great feeling knowing my car will be dyno'ed before and after the intake. For more information on injen goto www.injen.com.

Scott

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
nice, always liked Injen intakes, i'll end up with all the options, and we'll have a real life comparison between the three (AEM, K&N, Injen), let us know how it goes!

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys!!!

Well Injen finally called me!!! And they are gonna use my car from the 21st-25th and then just leave the intake on the car!. Im gonna find out some more information as to when it will be available to the public, but for right now! Im so freakin excited!!! Finally an INTAKE!!!!! Wish me luck guys!!!

Scott

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
bbrazil said:
Could you do us some before and after dyno readings?
i assume injen will be doing that...

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guys,

Yea its funny, some people you asking will say nothing is avaiable or going to be avaiable soon, and others say that they are working on things. The contact I have there is named Duy. He had origionally said they had someone scheduled to do the R&D and that they would call me if he had flaked on them, or if they decided that scheduling was going to be an issue. And I guess the other guy just didnt have the time! But Im lucky enough to have my back up car 2001 SC2 to drive around in the meantime.. Anyhow Im sure they will do some before and after dynos. Since they do need to show gains to the public to sell the part. And everything at Injen is Dyno tuned and proven before being sold. I'll try to get involved and take pictures for you guys as well.

Scott

1 - 9 of 9 Posts