Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if this is a re-post or not on here. But saw this on the short bus.net

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
wtf and who is this, i want more info that thing looks crazy, almost looks rwd w/ those big bak tires.

·
OG Factory Freak
17,332 Posts
wtf and who is this, i want more info that thing looks crazy, almost looks rwd w/ those big bak tires.
I hope this was sarcasm.

From .net... "has a Powerglide transmission, a custom fab 9" Ford rear end and powered by a 427 LSX.... don't know what the output is, he may not yet know either, car is not finished "

·
The Professor
3,821 Posts
so this got done before victoryredss??

it's an 07... look at the radio headunit (06+) and the "passenger airbag sensor" right above it

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
Dude!!!!! My girlfriend is making fun of me because i just got excited.

·
Registered
811 Posts
LOL, I know who the guy is who built that car. This guy is one hell of a drag car builder, and he runs a Camaro in the IHRA sportsman series. He used to work for the Saturn plant in Spring Hill, but I didn't know he was working on this

Holy Shiznitz! AHH! thats sexy!

Besides those gay ass front wheels that thing looks GOOD!
Those gays ass wheels are Weld racing wheels. It's a drag car

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
whats it got done and how much power he puttin down is what i wanna know...thats going to be me one of these days

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Well, I guess this finishes the can I convert my IRL to RWD debate.

YES!

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
LOL, I know who the guy is who built that car. This guy is one hell of a drag car builder, and he runs a Camaro in the IHRA sportsman series. He used to work for the Saturn plant in Spring Hill, but I didn't know he was working on this

Those gays ass wheels are Weld racing wheels. It's a drag car
he did a damn fine job you tell him that...

1 - 20 of 70 Posts