1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
what about the rapping that is around the tubing in the wheelwell cant you take that and rap it around the stock intake tubing?? i just was tinkering about it and havent taken that tube out yet.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
sorry, the stock intake tubbing that connects to the T.B.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
what is it supposed to be just a heat shield wrap. if it is thats prett expensive for some wapping.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The second item is some sort of cooler that wraps around the intake itself. Not sure on how well it would work, since it would only be in contact with the outside air. The first thing, the heat wrap, is just that. I'll point out that the Cobalt Grand Am car uses this exact type, if not the same product, of thing.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
i think the colling rap might be like sayyy how the heat patches work or somthing like that when they get some sort of movement in or across them they get like activated or something that has some chemical reaction to cool it down ............ well wait b4 i get to ahead of my self ... can these be used over and over and over or are these (the second one) something that can only be used for a couple of times but it comes on a huge roll... i dunno?

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
good find!

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
best with the cai, that things gets warm, the short ram is going to suck up air from the engine bay regardless, though at speed there is fresh air coming in. definitely not for looks though...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts