Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a post over on Cobaltss.net that is taking votes for a header made by "The Other Guys Performance". Apparantly very reputable and quality vendor. They are monitoring the post to see what the results are like. If you guys want a header produced, I suggest to go vote there. It's also a good forum to belong to. Many of the Cobalt SS guys like the redline as well, so there's always much to talk about.

Go and show your support. Vote on the pole.

http://www.cobaltss.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2232

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Scdyne has a ton of them now. Since the first company went belly up he had 3 other companys jump on the task. They all finshed at the same time. He went from no headers to like 75 headers. He has them. it perty too. Got mine last night.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I think I'm going to hold off on the header for right now. I wanna save that money to put towards twin charging my redline :)

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
goofyguy said:
Scdyne has a ton of them now. Since the first company went belly up he had 3 other companys jump on the task. They all finshed at the same time. He went from no headers to like 75 headers. He has them. it perty too. Got mine last night.
Sorry, but I find it extremely hard to believe ANYTHING that Adam says anymore.

On a different note, are you gonna go to the dyno and get some before and after numbers on the header? I'm going tomorrow to get a base number but am not sure if I can make it back out there or afford to get an after header number just yet.

·
Registered
629 Posts
i want one ....

does he really have ready to ship out....

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
riz906 said:
i want one ....

does he really have ready to ship out....

Judging by your post count, I'm assuming you are relatively new here.

Do a search on SCdyne and read through some of those threads. Then decide if you want to buy anything from them.

·
Registered
629 Posts
i have heard some horrable storys but i dunno ...

do they got a number or sumthing...

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
riz906 said:
i have heard some horrable storys but i dunno ...

do they got a number or sumthing...
Trust me, even if he has NO headers, he's gonna tell you he has some and can ship you one.

I dunno, maybe he got his shit straightened out, but I wouldn't wish what we, who originally bought one from him, went thru on anybody.

Excuses
Empty promises
Numerous delayed shipping dates.......

You get the idea. It's ultimately up to you but consider this a warning.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Well, by that logic, you shouldn't upgrade anything on the car without all the other parts in hand. What's the point of upgrading the intake without the throttle body? Or the throttle body without the cams? Or the cams without getting exhaust port work done...

You gotta start somewhere.... not to mention the header is primo place to start on a blown car...

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
i have both the header and 3 inch exhaust done. Cams are coming in soon.

·
I
7,838 Posts
Has anyone installed their headers yet?? Is it a BIG or LITTLE difference? Call me curious but i was just wondering if all that "research" that he did paid off or if he sold hopes and dreams.

·
Registered
786 Posts
See my post on the header thread........

1 - 15 of 15 Posts