Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was curious to know does anyone have the AC/HEATER vents by the L/R doors with the Silver Ring on the end of them? I noticed them on an 05' ION we had in the shop, and I wonderd if anyone had them on their 04. I looked in my parts book and I see there for the 05-06 listing. I orderd them so I can install them B/C I think it finishes off the interior and it matches the silver off the radio bezel. I noticed Barry has them, he must of orderd them like I am doing.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Hom much do they run? I would not mind having them in my car. The 05 comes with them as well as silver rings around the gauges. Those are the only 2 differences that I am aware of between the 04 and the 05.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There $17.41 each. There the whole assembly not just the round silver rings the whole vent. PN: 22731593 22731594 Right/Left

·
Registered
762 Posts
I was looking at getting the entire package off of SMS for 300 but in blue to match my exterior.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
get the kit off ebay it like 130 bucks or so from them i have dealt with them on more than a few occasions and it is a great kit and it comes in the blue as well for less than half of sms.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
The kit on Ebay is for the whole dash. I like the way the 05's have just the ring around the vents vs. the kit that has a piece that goes over the whole thing. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
oh sorry i was responding to dxx's coment about the sms kit...

·
Registered
762 Posts
I knew you were talking about replacing those just thought that I'd mention about the kit......I didn't see any ION Quad Coupe kits on ebay though. I'll have to look again. Not hijacking thread just putting this out there....

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
D3XXFR said:
I knew you were talking about replacing those just thought that I'd mention about the kit......I didn't see any ION Quad Coupe kits on ebay though. I'll have to look again. Not hijacking thread just putting this out there....
Sorry dude, not trying to be a dick. Was just letting eveyone know what I observed.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I am going to get them today, I'll take some pictures when I get home from work. :)
I just installed them, took me lil over an hour. ill post pics tomorrow

1 - 11 of 11 Posts