Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have this really odd problem that I've not yet been able to find the cause of.

What happens is that the signals won't work(hazards do), front lights wont turn on(running and fogs do), and my fan controls(incl defrost + recycled air + back lighting) all stop working but everything else on the dash works(TC and Radio). This only happens when the light sensor at the front of my 2006 QC Ion picks up that it's dark out. If it's light out, everything works without fail.

Now, this does not happen all the time, and when it does everything sometimes starts working again after ~15-~30 minutes of driving.

The oddest part of this is that after I experience this issue and I turn off my car I get this really annoying buzzing sound for ~15 seconds from around my pedals and my FOB wont lock the door.

Details about my car: 2006 Saturn Ion QC 2.4L, aftermarket radio(at least 3 months before this ever happened), new headlights installed when I first went through this, checked fuses/relays under hood, brake lights/fog lights always work.

Please help if you can, I'm really stuck

·
Registered
758 Posts
sounds like you might have an issue with your BCM ( body control module ) did you check the fuse box inside the car pasenger front down by were you put your feet, you have to remove a small plastic panel and its right behind it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts