Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today i was driving back from sonic and my car died just dies so im like what press the clutch down and try to start back up starts runs rough and dies again, so i glide into a parking lot get out and there is something leaking from the driver side of the engine compartment rite by the wheel, well i know about cars so im like well its not coolant, not oil what could it be than i get a good wiff of it it GAS im like what the @$#% so i am just like i can not deal with this and i call roadside service and they send a flatbed 1hr later it gets there and takes me to the dealer they take about another hr looking at the car and the guy comes up to me and is like do u know anyone who wants you dead, im like "them dam terriorists" just to lighten the mood a little and i joke around when i got upset so he is like well some how your fuel line was disconnected from the fuel rail and im like ok could have bumped off and he than informs me you need a special tool to do that well no one touches my engine but me and saturn so thats not what happened, well they fixed it and the car runs fine now. He tells me if it happens again they will have to charge me im like sure whatever it better not happen again

so any guesses on how it could come off because he said that they "dont just fall off"

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
You may have the record for the World's longest run-on sentence, dude. :eek:

Wow, that is kinda freaky. Have you been doing deals with any "Wise Guys" lately???

·
Registered
808 Posts
Dont know navy, but i will ask my techs tomorrow and try to find out for you.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats cool an i know i dont really use any puncuation i just forget about it and type i understand what i am saying when i type it. and no wise guys or anyone who would do that i am gonna blame it on the dealership but thats just me

john thanks any info will be great

·
Registered
808 Posts
ok navy, they said if installed properly its nearly impossible for it to come loose but if someone had it loose in the past and did not lock it in place it could shake loose over time,

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
was your car affected by the fuel rail recall???

·
Registered
808 Posts
navy send me a private of your last 8 of vin and i can tell you if anyone had it off

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how can you tell they have given me the print out of everything they have done to the car and stuff it does not seem like it says anything about taking it off but i will send that to u i have to look it up and i will do that thanks man

1 - 9 of 9 Posts