Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,
I have a center arm rest that I need to get rid of. I am moving in one week to Tennessee. It's brand new, black and the top moves forward and backward and it opens for storage. It will fit any Black ION interior either Redline, Coupe or Sedan. I'll take 35.00 for it plus shipping. Thats about 1/2 compared to a Saturn dealer @ $85.00. I have all instructions/box/hardware as well. :)

PM me or call 203-733-9441 and let me know if you want it. Ill take Paypal would be prefferd.

-Kevin

Attachments

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
interested as long as it is new. pm me ill give you my zip code and let me know thanks

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hey,
It is Brand New nothing wrong with it. It has been sitting in my closet for months and I'm moving and I just dont want to throw a perfectly good armrest away, I though of you guys. HECK NO I'm keepen my RL!! I just dont want it, I thouhgt Ide like it. Very Easy to install 2 screws. I can ship to Canada. I'de estimate 10.00-15.00 shipping to CA from CT so if your closer to CT It'll prob be less. Any more Q's call me im going to be washing the car. 203-733-9441

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
I just bought it from him.
Sorry guys...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts