Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What the hell is an Ion? Then the sister car is going to be a Cobalt? Where the does GM come up with these names?

SRT-4 fastest car eVah!!
(Don't you GM peeps forget that)

·
Registered
2 Posts
drizze99 said:
What the hell is an Ion? Then the sister car is going to be a Cobalt? Where the does GM come up with these names?

SRT-4 fastest car eVah!!

What the hell is a Neon?

(and yes your SRT-4 IS a Neon) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
48 Posts
ION RED_LINE said:
Yes, I have a deposit on one at the dealership! Just waiting for the car.
cool. how much are they selling for. My little brother works for saturn. He's a big ford fan but he's slowly turning into a saturn fan.

·
Registered
31 Posts
good.

Buy them up.... I'm sick of killing all the other compacts out, I need some new blood.

·
Registered
1 Posts
don't need a RL to eat SRT-4 (neons) for breakfast. my regular ION will do just fine. :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
DQ_03QC2 said:
don't need a RL to eat SRT-4 (neons) for breakfast. my regular ION will do just fine. :D

225 ain't bad.... what PSI are you pushing? What's the TQ? Have you taken it to the track? Compression ratio of the power plant? Talk about a freakin' sleeper! :eek:

·
Registered
14 Posts
drizze99 said:

SRT-4 fastest car eVah!!
This coming from someone whose car is called a NEON?!?

The Saturn ION comes from the lineage of the S-series, L-Series, and VUE. Obviously, our little Chrysler punk doesn't do any homework. Which is odd because most drivers of Neon's are still young enough to be doing homework.

I have yet to see a Neon that is over ten years old, no dents and has all of the original parts in the engine bay & tranny. I have yet to see a
Neon that looks like brand new after a simple carwash.

Neon? True performance car? Don't make me laugh. The Viper is a performance car. The Neon is a lap dog hooked on amphetamines.

I'll shut up about Neons once I have found one to stand the test of time.

True, Saturns have only been around since 1991, but Saturns at least don't "look" ten years old when they've been on the road for a couple of years!

Saturns will always be superior, because a Saturn owner used his head when buying the car - not his dysfunctional penis!

1 - 20 of 108 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.