Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just read a post on Saturnfans about a 2004 Ion Quadcoupe EFX. Is this a factory option or just a body kit the owner has put on?

TIA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
307 Posts
Canadian GP said:
I just read a post on Saturnfans about a 2004 Ion Quadcoupe EFX. Is this a factory option or just a body kit the owner has put on?

TIA
Check my gallery, you'll find and orange one and a red one. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Barry said:
Check my gallery, you'll find and orange one and a red one. :)
LMAO........showing my newbness here...........where do I find it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
307 Posts
Canadian GP said:
LMAO........showing my newbness here...........where do I find it?
Sorry, I forgot. Go to Saturnfans.com and search for Barry and then click on my gallery. Sometimes I forget which forums I'm on. :D
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top