1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
i dont remember sitting in a better seat than the one in my redline and i have sat in a fair amout of seats, (Detroit Auto Show) every car they would let me in and the RL was the best for seats, well racing seats, the caddys have really confy seats

both recaro tho so i dont know it prob gonna be a look thing and i personally like the 2 tone look

·
Registered
196 Posts
I like the seats in the car now......good enough for everyday driving but the support there when you need it

·
Registered
141 Posts
richsoucie said:
how do you guys think the redlines seats would compare to these http://www.speedwaremotorsports.com/specials/recaroSEseats.asp reason i ask is i have a chance to pick up either one for about the same price.
It doesn't sound like your putting them in a RL so I'll give my opinion.

When they are setup right they are great. I have had lots of problems with alignment of the seats and there is limited adjustments possible. With the form-fitting style (and my bad back) you really notice when there is a seat alignment problem. A plus over the non-RL seats is the 6 way adjustments, alowing you to raise and lower the seat.

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
He doesn't have a Red Line. So he'd be going from the ION QC stock crappy seats to seats that are a thousand times better.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
campbell said:
It doesn't sound like your putting them in a RL so I'll give my opinion.

When they are setup right they are great. I have had lots of problems with alignment of the seats and there is limited adjustments possible. With the form-fitting style (and my bad back) you really notice when there is a seat alignment problem. A plus over the non-RL seats is the 6 way adjustments, alowing you to raise and lower the seat.
You can raise and lower the seat in the Redline too... it goes front/back/up/down and leans forward and back... pretty adjustable to me...

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
mine moves up and down as well

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
The sedan loaner that i had did the exact same adjustments as the Redline.

·
Registered
135 Posts
The seats in my 04 QC3 go up and down.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts