Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
I
7,838 Posts
That is a good looking pic. I don't only want to know if it is functional, but if the hood was bought like that or if it's a kit that was assembled.

·
Registered
674 Posts
That scoop looks very at home in those pics. Wonder where the dealer picked it up from. It almost looks like one of the non functional scoop you see on some of the Dodge Ram Hemi pickup trucks (not the SRT-10).

Me likey.... :D

·
Registered
943 Posts
*Drool*

Damn it looks hot with the Scoop. I want one!!!

Scott

·
Registered
609 Posts
Now that should have been factory!! These things would have sold like hot wings!! :D I would do that in a heartbeat!

·
Registered
767 Posts
I think it looks good with the wing on the back, but it would look stupid on a car with a spoiler.

·
Registered
609 Posts
You mean w/o a spoiler right? I get what ya mean, it matches the wing really good. :D

·
Registered
786 Posts
Someone find out where it came from! I gotta satisfy my fix!

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
waaaay too big, would look nice smaller though

·
Registered
595 Posts
I think it looks sweet and ill have to do it with my RL when i get one. It looks like a universal scoop frol LUND or something. Also looks like the 79-82 mustang hood scoops. I had one on my 83. Very nice.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Katiemarie said:
What the hell is the point of having a hood scoop that doesn't actually do anything?

I agree Katie. The whole idea got flushed down the commode when I found out it wasn't functional.

After looking at it some more, I do think it's a little too big. I like the scoop in the pic that Menehune posted.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts