Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is $17,600 a good price for a brand new 04 silver redline with moonroof, upgraded stereo, speakers, and oter stuff I think, all the options basically. no test drives done on it eaither.

·
Registered
221 Posts
My 04 with 205 miles on it was 14,500....before taxes and stuff. Loaded except the big spoiler and sideimpact airbags.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Whack

This is whack. The local saturn dealer is asking $21,600 for an '05 that was a friggin demo car. It has like 2000 miles on it. Do you guys think thats a rip-off? :mad:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Redline686 said:
This is whack. The local saturn dealer is asking $21,600 for an '05 that was a friggin demo car. It has like 2000 miles on it. Do you guys think thats a rip-off? :mad:

Id call another dealer, even if its not around you...they deliver...i got mine from Saturn of Sioux Falls South Dakota, best car buying experience ever!

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Redline686 said:

Absolutely. Demo cars get trashed!! The first 1500-3000 miles are the most important. You know, let the engine warm up before trashing it. I doubt you'll find a better deal till the end of the year though.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
on 04s there were a few discounts for the cars. There are a few tricks to get a better deal.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Man i see these guys still tryin to buy and here I am still tryin to sell. But on the 04s there was/is a 3750 rebate on all ions including the redline as well as at one point 1000 qvc cash and something else.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
goofyguy said:
Man i see these guys still tryin to buy and here I am still tryin to sell. But on the 04s there was/is a 3750 rebate on all ions including the redline as well as at one point 1000 qvc cash and something else.

Why are you trying to sell your RL????

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
If all goes well I will be in the big sandbox this time next year if ya know what I mean. I wanna try and sell it before I add up the miles on her. I have done everything to the car that is out right now header, exhaust, gauges, lower, well you guys know the list. I just wanna see it go to use instead of sit in my dads garage while Im gone. So if you guys have a freind give them my info its all in the for sale area.

And to keep on topic the deal is pretty good on a 04 if your not throwing down any money or have no neg in your trade.

·
Registered
64 Posts
You can do better on the '04

Sticker on mine back in december was down to 15,900 (all incentives included)

·
Registered
327 Posts
goofyguy said:
If all goes well I will be in the big sandbox this time next year
If being deployed to the mideast is your idea of a good time, I'd hate to see your idea of a BAD time!

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
goofyguy said:
If all goes well I will be in the big sandbox this time next year if ya know what I mean. I wanna try and sell it before I add up the miles on her. I have done everything to the car that is out right now header, exhaust, gauges, lower, well you guys know the list. I just wanna see it go to use instead of sit in my dads garage while Im gone. So if you guys have a freind give them my info its all in the for sale area.

And to keep on topic the deal is pretty good on a 04 if your not throwing down any money or have no neg in your trade.

I was deployed at the beginning of '03 and just stored my SVT Focus in a storage locker. I had my buddy go warm it up every couple of weeks and it ran like a top when I got home. It was something to look forward to when I arrived (as if there wasn't enough). We're slated to go over again in April or May of this year and I'm keeping my baby. You'll come back, have no miles and huge aftermarket..

just my $.02

·
Registered
64 Posts
Rendog said:
Got my black '04, all options except side airbags & big (fuggly) wing for $13,200 + tax. Helluva deal :)
Was that after a trade? What was your price out the door?

If it was really just 13,200 plus tax that's highway robbery.

·
Registered
110 Posts
13,200, no trade in. + 5% tax. + title & registration. It was a deal I couldn't refuse. Wanna buy my '99 SL2 ??? I've got to many vehicles. :cool:

·
Registered
109 Posts
I might pick up an 04' with a Trade in (a 99 Civic with about 78,000 mi) so wondering if anyone could give me any feedback on how much I could get one for? What kind of incentives does Saturn have to for 04's now?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts