Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Isn't it funny, how people that drive 'tuner' cars, seem to run into Redlines 3-4 times a day. So odd, since most of us live in big cities, and can count how many we've seen on one hand... man... I think these guys must come from the same little town...

Bullshitville
Population: Just went up one, WRXdriva...

·
Registered
674 Posts
I can count on one hand how many tuner cars I see in a week, not very many.........and some were at dealers as well :(

·
Registered
243 Posts
I have seen a total of three in my city, and this is a GM town! I have seen one blue one with tint and an after market spoiler, one of the green ones and a silver one that is a clone of mine. Never have I been next to one in traffic. We have always crossed paths or been headed in opposite directions.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Haha, good point. There are only two in my area that have been sold by my dealer anyway. But there are people saying they raced Redlines and beat them bad. Funny, as the few impromptu street races I have engaged, I have won. And even funnier is that Yakusaturn is deployed right now and I have not seen his wife out in that one anywhere.

Not to mention the word that got back to me is that it was a stock RSX Type S that "beat" me. I have run up against two of them and each one was behind me quickly.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Only seen one, on the street, 2 at the dealer....

I have Only seen one, on the street, 2 at the dealer....that is right across the highway from me

·
Registered
762 Posts
I've only seen a couple but those were at arranged meetings lol

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
No kidding. I have 5 within 10 miles of me. And we have to organize in order to run into each other. And that doesn't work sometimes. I have seen 3 of them,(Painted Black, GM3Saturn, and pac.blu) two by organizing and one saw mine parked at my home and and turned around to verify that it was a redline. The other two are in areas I am in all the time yet I never see them (Majical dragon and amish). I know within a mile of where they are but I'll be damned if I can't find them. So how is it these tuner punks seem to find them all the time? And I know where to look.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
I have only seen three. I saw jpapa up in Ann Arbor, I saw one in Auburn Hills one day, and I pasted one on Dequindre a few weeks back.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
jmonte345 said:
I have only seen three. I saw jpapa up in Ann Arbor, I saw one in Auburn Hills one day, and I pasted one on Dequindre a few weeks back.
Monte I forgot about you and Jpapa, that makes 7 others within 10 miles an I have seen 3.

dipolley, Utica
Jmonte, Shelby Twp
Paintedblack, St Clair Shores
Jpapa, Rochester and Ann Arbor
Amish, Royal Oak
GM3Saturn, Chesterfield?
pac.blu, Sterling Hts
Majical Dragon, Auburn Hills

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
I've run into 1 other Red Line. I revved and so did he.

Then have met: ProjectRedline, Cyrix, TOOSLOW, Myredline, and Blu_Redline (Both of them are not from around me) through the forums. Then met another owner through another forum.

I still haven't met Blackline who is from my Area.

I know ProjectRedline has seen a Red Line that I didn't know existed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts