Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's been real.... and it still will....

change in plans....

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
edited.....

You're right Blu... what am I thinking? Hell, even GM linked this as the place to go... hmmm... so what can we do... something has to be done about this place. I don't care how many members there are and how many new ones show up... we gotta take control of this place from the idiots and posers...

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
didn't mean to tip you over the edge like that, just in my nature.

hope you'll still show up for a track day or two...

·
Registered
391 Posts
well what info do you want. not toooooo many people really know anything about these cars as of yet, just give it time this is still a new forum.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Sp00ner said:
change in plans....
Don't be that guy. Seriously, it isn't worth giving up over some...or should I say a bunch of dickheads. Hang in there brother! :)

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
hope you're not calling me the idot poser...

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Vita said:
hope you're not calling me the idot poser...
Not at all. Come on now, you know the difference there. Its one thing to disagree with someone, and another thing to be and idiot or a poser. Those people post into that **** UP OTHER PEOPLES CARS, or cause smart people to BE PUSHED AWAY.

BlackLike said:
well what info do you want. not toooooo many people really know anything about these cars as of yet, just give it time this is still a new forum.
I agree and disagreee. Its really not a NEW forum, just one that has gotten more attention lately. I will also say that quite a few people know quite a bit about the car. Unless they can shit talk like some of us though, they're getting shoved right off the board. That's my fault as much as anyones.

I'm just saying that we need to establish some good references other than: searching for that one post I remember reading a few weeks ago that I think had the keyword....... etc. It's the reason people talk smack about information that you learn on one of these forums. A database of sorts would be wonderful.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Yes, I totally agree. We should start a database of everything we know about the car so far, and add to it as we learn more. That would benefit everyone.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
spooner i am with you on this, i am sick of some of the stupid stuff going on, i dont even go into the kill section, and i really only read the posts that are made my some of the sr members and such, or at least selectivly read the rest. there is not much we can do but get some more mods and get some of this crap taken care of.

you can not leave u know to much, as one of the people who has been here for a while i speek and say, YOU MUST STAY! for the good of the RL

·
Registered
283 Posts
I may have been an idiot for posting crap, but I enjoy reading here and learning information about the RL. I read on several other forums but I hang out more here because I will soon be a RL owner. Now I have the ability to post images and videos, stay longer sp00ner because you might like my collection. Thanks to Streetfire and Photobucket.com

·
Registered
754 Posts
It would be simple just drop the kills section it causes more trouble than it is worth.Spooner I do enjoy your insight on topics because most of the time you question alot of posts being it performance parts or BS kills.So stay.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Chazb said:
Spooner I do enjoy your insight on topics because most of the time you question alot of posts being it performance parts or BS kills.So stay.
agreed....

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
i ran into a RSX type s the other day, and he was amaized to see my car, he said he never ran into one before. He knew they were supercharged, and had a lower redline then his, lol. He had plenty of respect for it as well. People are starting to know about our cars, and he said something that made alot of sense. "im not scaired of cobalt ss's at all... its the redlines im more afraid of, they have been out since 04 and the chance of running a modded on is higher." and ya know what? hes right.

keith-

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Back it up, I don't understand . . . what happened?

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sp00ner, that whiny baby, is sick and tired of some crap that occurs here... and after some thought, first decided that I wasn't going to frequent the board anymore. Then in a momentary lapse of reason, he decided to be mature and stick around. You know he can be a real baby at times! ;)

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
clownhair said:
man you have over 3,000 posts (who can match that), like water off a ducks back my friend.
Yea, but that's cause I run my mouth all the time! :cool:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts