Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I did it. I am now a new owner of an 04 Blue RedLine!!! I never even had to go to the dealership. They came to my work and everything. Saturn really impressed the hell out of me. My last car was a 02 Nissan SpecV!

·
Registered
201 Posts
I am currently considering getting one both to appease the woman and also to use as a business project vehicle. I am surprised that both of you gave your spec v's up for the redline. Even more so that you're saying it's a good move. I am a current owner of an 03 spec v and am interested in hearing your opinions why you traded it in.. it's an option I hadn't considered yet.

Do you get better fuel mileage with the spec or the rl? Which one is faster in the straights?
Which was faster in the corners?
Which one is more practical for day to day living? (i.e. the lack of split folding seats on the spec = poop)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lets see my spec had a header catback exhaust and a cai. ALong with bs removed and a smaller pulley. This RL pulls harder and is a hell of alot more faster on the straights and in the curves!! Another reason this car has f/i. Not the greatest but I bet in time u will be able to up the boost and all. I had 44,000 on my Spec and decided that it would be better to go with the RL. I love my decision!

·
Registered
201 Posts
decided to get the redline + spec v. They offered 4250 in incentives and plus the 3k downpayment means two unnecessarily fast and nice cars now :)

Picking it up in about a week or so.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts