Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know dumbass don't know where to put the jack, i'll be hearing it for months lol.. but anyways where the F do you guys jack the rear of the car up at? I looked at the arrow on the sideskirt but plastic + weight + jack = breakage to me..owners manual isn't much help..

·
OG Factory Freak
17,332 Posts
where do you place the jack in the rear ryan? no homo
fixed it for you^

If you look just before the rear wheels, under the car, there are flat spots on the frame where I jack the car up, and then put the stands right next to them. There are these holes there that I usually put the jack, and put the stands in the flat spot cuz I don't want the stands in the holes spots...hard to explain unless you see it.

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Hes not lying, this is our convo.

Fortysixxand2
do you put the jack on the skirt?
theres an arrow there but i'm pretty sure that looks like breakage
plastic + weight of car + jack = no no
lol where do you do it cause if i post it on the boards im gonna be ridiculed
w/e **** it

04Redline
dude
your a complete ass if you dont know how to jack up a car

xfortysixxand2
i know how to jack up a car..

04Redline
obviously not

xfortysixxand2
i've never done it to this car before and just dunno where the f to put the jack in the rear lol
fronts are pie

04Redline
the whole damn car is pie

xfortysixxand2
so where do you put it lol...

04Redline
you sir fail at common sense

10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol shaun get off my nuts...got it jacked up...now to kill the fucker who put my winter wheels on and didn't know how much is too much on a lug...

·
Lurking Diplomat
397 Posts
Oy. DTCD, try compressed air in a can. You know, like those keyboard duster cans they sell at Office Max? Turn the can upside down and spray the lugs. It's really friggin' cold, helps a lot to break them loose. Next time, do it yourself and use a torque wrench, or demand that the guy who does it for you (epic fail if you pay someone) use a torque wrench, not an impact.

10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks adam, but upside down? that makes liquid inside of it come out lol.. i got one off of the wheel i was taking off, there 2 of them on the other wheel like this also. fucking pissed! my impact wrench will not even get the fuckers out. they will be getting a call and yeah they put them on for free when they mounted my rims, i learned my lesson now. everything myself.

·
Lurking Diplomat
397 Posts
The liquid is the cold stuff. Think it's liquid CO2. Dry ice. Really cold. That's the point. Try it. It works really well.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.