Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Not sure if you should be using in there but when I had a set of ....nuts...(no homo) freeze up I used liquid wrench. WD40 didn't do the trick the prior weekend, might have needed more time to work its magic...but liquid wrench did. Don't breathe that stuff in though, make sure of that!

10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
lol i know now...
i knew/know i'd/ill catch shit for this too but w/e better than doin somethin wrong.
every other car i've done has had the place for the jack right beside the sideskirts which had me confused when i looked at the rear and had none lol.

·
Registered
12,005 Posts
dumbass...

you should have at least google searched before posting your idiot-ness on here.

10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
yeah those flat pieces that have a bolt screwed into them was what you were talkin about? My jack part is kinda like a shallow bowl so I just put it over the bolt there.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
those arrows on the skirt are for the jack in your trunk. thats where it goes on the rail.

10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
yeah i figured lol. that dinky lil thing and spare tire were outta my car the night i bought it haha.
that's what 24/7 roadside assistance for 4 years is for :D

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
yeah i figured lol. that dinky lil thing and spare tire were outta my car the night i bought it haha.
that's what 24/7 roadside assistance for 4 years is for :D
that jack works just fine. its really not for holdin up the car but it gets the job done and can but a 19mm socket on it on it.

·
DSLSJA Godfather
12,303 Posts

not sure what else to say

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.