Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed my JS front strut brace today. I gotta say......DAMN what a difference. About 80% of my front body roll is gone!! When I get springs, that should take care of the rest. Took a corner today that I know I normally take at about 50mph doing 60mph after the install!!!

Looks just like the SMS bar but w/o all the polishing. I ordered mine unpainted because I have my own color scheme going on under the hood. But JS offers them in black or silver painted also. The welds are first rate and is made of quality steel.

Very easy to put in.....Just remove the 2 strut bolts, jack up the driver side, put the passenger end on, set the driver end on, stand on the tire so it pulls the bolt down a bit, lastly, replace the 2 strut bolts and your done!

Can't beat the price....$60.00 compared to $150 for the SMS piece. Why pay more when you can get the same quality, if not better, product from JS.

Can't wait to get the rear brace in a couple weeks!!!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
my front and rear bars are shipping on today (monday) and I will be contributing to this post as well as creating one for the rear bar. Very excited to get them and even moreso now that there is a review praising them (not that you hear anything but praise about jasons work).

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
paulumbo said:
I'm trying to wait my turn to get one. I say GROUP BUY!
i have a js front bar and really love it!..would like a js rear but not expecting any kind of discount....as it is he cant be making ANY money on them....jason if you read this...are you making any rear bars??...and if so...what do they cost???..thanks...colm.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
silversatrn said:
i have a js front bar and really love it!..would like a js rear but not expecting any kind of discount....as it is he cant be making ANY money on them....jason if you read this...are you making any rear bars??...and if so...what do they cost???..thanks...colm.
I don't think he makes much money at all on them to be honest. But the rear is 60 bucks. Just don't know if it includes the bolts to mount them or not.

Hey Jason......if you read this...let us all know....do you include the hardware to install this or do we gotta hit up ace hardware for it??

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
i just put a progress rear sway bar on....was wondering if something could be made[rear bar] to accomodate it!..ive seen the modifications required to fit a b woody rear bar and the progress sway bar....i have to believe that there is a better alternative!!

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
when i bought the js rear bar recently, it came with all the bolts, washers and nuts to install and mount. jason you're the man, and we all appreciate it.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sweet....I just got the DL from jason too.....but you beat me to the punch hawlyns...lol. i did a typo....they are $65 instead of $60.....my bad.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Just got mine today and can't wait to get it installed!!! .... for anyone who is thinking about it but hasn't committed, get one. JS does awesome work not to mention he packed the thing bad ass!! lol great packing, great product, great guy, WAY worth it :D

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
This is an AWESOME mod (front bar) for only ~$55 SHIPPED

Not to mention, painted in whatever color you want as well for no extra fee!!

The quality is top notch & shipping is fast!! It's shipped in a tube with tons of bubble wrap as well to protect it.

This is a GREAT addition to the stock suspension & makes it handle awesome!!

Worth every penny ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts