Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well it was a good and bad night,

first kil kare was packed and the stageing lanes went all the way to the end of the quarter, there was a wreck and it all boils down to me only running once.

my run was good on the e.t side i managed a 14.6138 being my first time, but i missed 4th (shifting at around 6k not to hit rev limiter) so my mph was only 93.39

my 60ft was a 2.24 also, but if i dont have to work saturday im going to a track where you can get like 20 runs if you really want to.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Pretty good run, especially for the first time at the track. Better than many others have managed after multiple runs. Good 60 ft. time too. How'd you launch on that run?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Thats a damn good time for a 93 mph run. Seeing as how you missed fourth its only going to get better from here.

·
Registered
150 Posts
That's one of the better 60 ft's I've seen outta these cars. Good job man. Also, a 14.6 practically bone stock is also damn good, missed gear or not. So, just imagine how much better it'll be when you not only get more practice, but bang through all the gears. You can already smell low 14's lol.

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
Yeah, Kil-Kare sucks on Thursdays. Everyone just bitches about the lack of runs you get but, they still go.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i never run at kil kare mostly watch, but i thought i had to work this saturday (tri-states test and tune day) but now i dont so tomorrow i should have a low 14 bone stock time for you guys ;)

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
BlackLine said:
i never run at kil kare mostly watch, but i thought i had to work this saturday (tri-states test and tune day) but now i dont so tomorrow i should have a low 14 bone stock time for you guys ;)
Very Nice. Good luck!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh and i forgot there was a Cobalt SS there last night too, first performance car for him so he never broke the 15's

·
Registered
595 Posts
I always run at Kilkare. If u get there way early u get about an average of 3 more runs. When they had midnight street legal drags i only got 2 runs..it was packed...they need to do it again since it was on friday. Ill get to Kilkare sometime this year..maybe ill see u redline guys!!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well not much better, but

2.194 60ft
9.413 1/8
75.57 mph
14.547 1/4
95.93 mph

·
Registered
595 Posts
Damn pretty good. I am gonna get my PI intake so that should take it to like 14.6 and eventually gears or torque convertor which should put me close to 13s with my lowly auto.

·
the HepKitty
2,127 Posts
Not to shabby...

get them 60ft's down....

easier said then done, i know...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts