Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a good deal on an 04 RL last friday (Saturn number 3 for me). Got it with 650 miles on it, already cleared 1k. I am in love :)

I was wondering if John or whoever else has access to this magic VIN DB could check mine out and let me know what the recall status is, what ECU it has, and when it left the factory. That would be great.

I have 35k miles to go and then I am going to start swapping out parts... Hopefully that will give the PSI-FI's stage 1 to be battlefield tested and maybe their stage 2 will be out by then.

Anyways, my VIN is 216276 (the last digit might be a zero).
Thanks alot guys.

·
Registered
808 Posts
6/11/04 production date, both recalls have been done, the rest looks good.

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
I was wondering the same thing. I know when my car was built, but since I haven't got any recall letters from saturn, I'm thinking it is done but I'd really like to know. 223069, Thnx in advance.

·
Registered
808 Posts
XeroState said:
I was wondering the same thing. I know when my car was built, but since I haven't got any recall letters from saturn, I'm thinking it is done but I'd really like to know. 223069, Thnx in advance.
im not showing any history so you might want to call the local saturn store and ask. I dont know if i can pull history from canada.

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Okay, thanks for trying anyways..I'll be down at my dealer to purchase a grill sooner or later (they are a distrubiter for Cloud-Rider).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts