Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question is that I just purchased a new silver RL and wondering about mods/visuals//Any one with some good ideas?

I am having the sound system installed today. Next has anyone seem some gunmetal/black wheels for the RL I want to use them for winter?

Also the airbox thing I am confused about? Do I remove the airbox and put a cone filter on??

Thanks!

It's a steamy 53 in Minneapolis today! Hell yea!

·
Registered
767 Posts
Yes, you compleatly remove the airbox and put a come filter on the end of the MAF housing.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
all the mods so far are do it yourself. You can get a K&N next week I think is the begining of the sales. Echaust is all custom. Between me and the Local Smith chapter we have 4 differnt exhaust setups.

Look up (serch) barrys intake mod for the intake.

Sprint springs are the only ones so far that fit without modification.

·
Registered
307 Posts
candyman said:
Question is that I just purchased a new silver RL and wondering about mods/visuals//Any one with some good ideas?

I am having the sound system installed today. Next has anyone seem some gunmetal/black wheels for the RL I want to use them for winter?

Also the airbox thing I am confused about? Do I remove the airbox and put a cone filter on??

Thanks!

Welcome to the newbie from the Great White North. I lived in Duluth for 3 yrs. I feel your pain. Now I'm in Florida ( feel my pain? ) We are hear to help you. Any questions feel free to post them or pm me. Goofyguy is a friend of mine and a close neighbor.....go figure....5 Red Lines within 1 mile. We have 4 Red Lines different mods etc. Check my gallery at Saturnfans.com Barry

·
Registered
674 Posts
candyman said:
Cool. Another Minnesota person!

·
Registered
674 Posts
candyman said:
Hello! Your just south of me? Are there any Redline Clubs local?
Well not yet. If so me and you are it as near as I can tell. The only RL's I have seen are mine and the ones at the dealer. No others on the road.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts