Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just signed up for the SCCA Auto-X event in Hershey next weekend. I had to enter into the Street Touring -S Class due to the modified air box. Anybody think I can get away with that being done even though the class rules for Stock-D reads

"Any replacement air filter element (or removal of air filter element); no plumbing changes, however"

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Blu_Redline said:
$35 for a day of fun & squeeling tires. :D
Hell yeah. The local chapter holds meetings every tuesday at 8 right by my work so I figure I'll head to that this tuesday and gather some info and mingle amongst the "guys". I hope it'll be fun even though I'm kinda nervous.

·
Registered
252 Posts
So were you the one buying the "Redline" windshield banner from the signs place in camp hill? it was written in red

oh, i'll be there Stock class...

Xau

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nope...wasn't me. Were you referring to "Sign-feld Signs"? The guy in there is really cool. He used to make the t-shirts and signs that I used for my business last year. Really fair prices and excellent work.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Appalachian Sports Car Club meets every tuesday at the Elks Lodge right behind Sun Motor Cars on St. John's Church Rd. at 7:30 or 8 on Tuesday nights.

I'll probably be heading out on Saturday. Might even do it both days but not sure.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Street Touring S? it was my understanding that the supercharger puts us into Street Touring Xtreme which allows for forced induction cars up to 2.0 liters.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts