Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just signed up for the SCCA Auto-X event in Hershey next weekend. I had to enter into the Street Touring -S Class due to the modified air box. Anybody think I can get away with that being done even though the class rules for Stock-D reads

"Any replacement air filter element (or removal of air filter element); no plumbing changes, however"

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Blu_Redline said:
$35 for a day of fun & squeeling tires. :D
Hell yeah. The local chapter holds meetings every tuesday at 8 right by my work so I figure I'll head to that this tuesday and gather some info and mingle amongst the "guys". I hope it'll be fun even though I'm kinda nervous.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nope...wasn't me. Were you referring to "Sign-feld Signs"? The guy in there is really cool. He used to make the t-shirts and signs that I used for my business last year. Really fair prices and excellent work.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Appalachian Sports Car Club meets every tuesday at the Elks Lodge right behind Sun Motor Cars on St. John's Church Rd. at 7:30 or 8 on Tuesday nights.

I'll probably be heading out on Saturday. Might even do it both days but not sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts