Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering, how does it feel to buy a new sporty coupe thats made to perform, but doesnt even have a LSD as an option unless you go aftermarket? I wouldnt know cause i have an SRT, in other words I have it standard. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D no im not trolling
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
808 Posts
mammoth said:
Just wondering, how does it feel to buy a new sporty coupe thats made to perform, but doesnt even have a LSD as an option unless you go aftermarket? I wouldnt know cause i have an SRT, in other words I have it standard. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D no im not trolling
just wondering what it feels like waking up with something long and fleshy in your mouth, but ill never know its not am option with me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
808 Posts
mammoth said:
Just wondering, how does it feel to buy a new sporty coupe thats made to perform, but doesnt even have a LSD as an option unless you go aftermarket? I wouldnt know cause i have an SRT, in other words I have it standard. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D no im not trolling
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im not trolling, I think its so funny that you all sit SOME of you sit here and talk about how you killed an srt-4 , me personally, i own an 04 evolution, if you all did some

just curios are you talking about hot wheels or what.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
415 Posts
Why are you spending so much time on this board? Isn't school back from March break yet? Or did you drop out and killing time before you start you job at Burger King. On one post you say you have an Evo and on this one you say you have an SRT-4. Well which is it? Actually I don't care because you probably have neither and anything you say is probably shit. I still don't understand why you're hear. Did you get kicked off another board and have no other place to visit.

I shouldn't even have replied to this because he's just trying to push our buttons but I'm getting really sick of this guy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
617 Posts
mammoth said:
Just wondering, how does it feel to buy a new sporty coupe thats made to perform, but doesnt even have a LSD as an option unless you go aftermarket? I wouldnt know cause i have an SRT, in other words I have it standard. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D no im not trolling
05 RLs come with LSD option... Do a little more research before you post. The search button is a good place to start.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
808 Posts
geokots said:
Why are you spending so much time on this board? Isn't school back from March break yet? Or did you drop out and killing time before you start you job at Burger King. On one post you say you have an Evo and on this one you say you have an SRT-4. Well which is it? Actually I don't care because you probably have neither and anything you say is probably shit. I still don't understand why you're hear. Did you get kicked off another board and have no other place to visit.

I shouldn't even have replied to this because he's just trying to push our buttons but I'm getting really sick of this guy.
IM sure he has them both geo you know how rich he is ....lol...lmfao
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
296 Posts
Doesn't this forum have an "ignore" button?
;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
168 Posts
2003 the first year of the srt-4 didn't have lsd either
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
683 Posts
It is really funny, when i bought my SRT-4 (03) it only had an open diff, the only place you could get one is aftermarket, then the later year (04)it had one. Hmmmm, sounds a little similar don't you think??


assclown
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,140 Posts
re1080 said:
2003 the first year of the srt-4 didn't have lsd either
couldn't have said it better myself. and with all these trolls, it's pointless, because the SRT is not on my list of cars to beat, i'm more hoping to go for vettes, 350zs, s2000s and more that are faster than a stock SRT
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
681 Posts
Exactly - a good friend of mine bought a 2003 SRT-4 when I had my PT Cruiser GT (turbo, same engine) - ironically, I could smoke him off the line, even with my wife's automatic, since I had traction control and he had an open diff.

He now has a Quaife setup, Mopar Stage 3, plus a few other goodies, and there's not much in town that can touch his car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
geokots said:
...On one post you say you have an Evo and on this one you say you have an SRT-4. ...
I saw that too, I actually semi took him seriously in the other post and replied before I realize it's probably just a pimple-faced 13-year-old who doesn't even know how to drive.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
104 Posts
Wasted sperm. He'll probably end up leaving this board as he can't seem to make any intelligent statements and gets smashed every time he posts. I'm sure there has to be a board for 13 yr-old pimple faced juviniles....somewhere.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
Ignore him and just like the mammoth, he'll ...fade...away.............. :D
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top