Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this may seem stupid but i've found the redline thru a guy at my church and am now working on getting my own :) and was looking at parts and all the other stuff. i was wondering could i put on a bov? i've heard it done on sc cars before.

thnks george

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
darn.. thats not cool. oh well i guess the sounds of the blower will have to do

·
Registered
808 Posts
look through here one guy found a way to rig a bov to make the sound. i think it was goofy guy,

·
Registered
710 Posts
Personally...

Personally I'd take the blower whine over the BOV noise anyday. Bovs are sweet and all but blower whines are like real power being produced, Bovs are just extra boost in the intake tract.

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
I also like the sound of a blower over that of a BOV. To mean, a blower sound is true power, where there are civics with BOV sounds coming outta speakers, so you never know (and as posted above, its the sound of extra boost, not the sound of making the boost).

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ahh i've never really heard the sounds of a blower all i hear is the ricer bov's all the time. so yeah. ...

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Go test drive a Redline or a Cobalt SS/SC and just floor it (who cares if there is a dealer in the car, if they didn't want to experience this they coulda stayed at the dealership, and if they ask, just explain you are exploring GM's mini sports car) and keep the radio down and just listen. The sound is intoxicating and will beg you to floor it again and go up to 5th gear (man I want to go drive so badly now).

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thnks lol now it's 11pm and i want to go test drive thnks a whole lot lol. but i got to hear a wonderful sound to day while waiting for my bus. i heard it yes i did and it was B-E-A-U-tiful. out from the parking garage in downtown pittsburgh was redline reving and ahhh was it dreammy lol. i want my redline now now now now lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts