Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
group buy, 250 shipped, check out the for sale section (this is a not-for-profit group purchase)

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
what i get is 385 for just the part, tax and install seperate. if so that's like 450 + for an intake

not to mention, i'm not sure you're supposed to advertise product, as we've got other vendors that actually support the site here

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wasn't trying to step on anyones toes. Everyone was complaining about not haveing an intake yet, and I just wanted to let you fella's know that they were/are available. Thats all.

As far as supporting the site, I am a GM motorsports Technican, as well as a Saturn Mortorsports Technican. I support this site, as well as a multitude of other GM sites and forums. Not to mention I am a REDLINE owner.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
silverbullet said:
Wasn't trying to step on anyones toes. Everyone was complaining about not haveing an intake yet, and I just wanted to let you fella's know that they were/are available. Thats all.

As far as supporting the site, I am a GM motorsports Technican, as well as a Saturn Mortorsports Technican. I support this site, as well as a multitude of other GM sites and forums. Not to mention I am a REDLINE owner.
nobody's toes are being stepped on, i'm just trying to let people know about the buy because it'll save us all money when we get in on it together.

and i'm sorry if you're a supporting vendor, i was not aware of that since i haven't seen an ad or forum for your dealership on this site, anywere...

the only dealer that i'm aware of being a supporting vendor would be Saturn of Cary

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
That's a Saturn Performance distributor and race team. I just posted something about the crazy price that they are charging for the K&N. Come on guys, that's just freaking crazy... 3 minutes later someone told me that I couldn't afford to buy SMSs intake, like it's actually theirs, and that I shouldn't complain about prices...

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
still have yet to see how they are supporting this site in any way

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Sp00ner said:
That's a Saturn Performance distributor and race team. I just posted something about the crazy price that they are charging for the K&N. Come on guys, that's just freaking crazy... 3 minutes later someone told me that I couldn't afford to buy SMSs intake, like it's actually theirs, and that I shouldn't complain about prices...
they're making a killer profit...

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
They always do, every price I see on their site is MUCH higher than on comparable sites. Plus, any mention of a competitors inventory or prices can get your post locked and someone 'yells' at you! Very smart, but very rude. I usually use them to get a good look at some parts, and then order them from SPS, Summit, Jegs, or someplace like that...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Group Buy

I was just wondering how does someone like myself get into the group buy? Also does it matter if the dealer installs it or us? Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts