Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bid on the k&n intake on ebay it's 250.... these damn things are expensive!!! i sure hope it lives up to the hype!!!! i'm really interested in hearing this whine i keep hearing about!

·
Registered
524 Posts
playboy said:
i just bid on the k&n intake on ebay it's 250.... these damn things are expensive!!! i sure hope it lives up to the hype!!!! i'm really interested in hearing this whine i keep hearing about!
Glad you read the boards, not. There are people selling them in the for sale section for cheaper...

Tom

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
im not sure but i believe the person selling them on ebay is a member of the boards here. could be wrong but as said above there were people selling them cheaper here.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tom01SC2 said:
Glad you read the boards, not. There are people selling them in the for sale section for cheaper...

Tom
wow really...not... the attitude isn't necessary but thanks

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
i didnt mean any attitude with my post and i saw you did not quote me so i wasnt sure, but i could be wrong but i believe that person on ebay is someone here on the redline forum. hope you didnt take mine the wrong way.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
so you bid on one on ebay, and are still shopping around? i wouldn't be happy if i was them.

that's what you call a deadbeat bidder. what if someone else was going to bid, but didn't want to go over the initial price, and you turned them away. now you're not going to pay? not a cool thing to do...

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Vita said:
so you bid on one on ebay, and are still shopping around? i wouldn't be happy if i was them.

that's what you call a deadbeat bidder. what if someone else was going to bid, but didn't want to go over the initial price, and you turned them away. now you're not going to pay? not a cool thing to do...
no i'm not like that at all if i bid and win i will not back out.... but i'm paying 262 shipped i haven't really found anything cheaper than that anywhere

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
I found something a little cheaper then that ::winks at Vita::

I could have gotten it at advance for like 265 or something like that, but I just knew that Vita made a big investment in this group buy thing, and I wanted to make sure that he didn't end up with a garage full of pimp intakes.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
well, i've only got 2 left as of today, thanks guys!

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
playboy said:
no i'm not like that at all if i bid and win i will not back out.... but i'm paying 262 shipped i haven't really found anything cheaper than that anywhere
you're right, there really isn't anything cheaper on the net, as far as i've found. didn't mean to be a dick, but i've had people bid and back out afterwords a few times, so it's one of those things to me. hope you enjoy it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts