Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want to start a list of people that are willing to pre-purchase the K&N cold air intake for at or near distributor cost. I'd like a general idea of how many we can expect for when they get back to me. so if you're interested, post here, no questions about the intake itself, as there's a thread for that in the other forum. we should know price when they get back to me. i'd like to get 20-30 people that are ready to commit, not "i might be in if i can scrap together the $", we want die hard commitment here as i want to be able to tell them we've got the $ for 33 intakes, name a price and we'll pay up.

hopefully we'll be able to get these in our hands before spring at the lowest cost possible. i'll start a list in this post once people start to show interest

here is the list of those interested so far:

Vita
Jim Lewis
SilverBulletRL
re1080
blue arcade
SpOOner
unknownsuperhero
wolfie
amishland
UncleSmitty
blueline
yianko465
nbuddle1974
BlackLine
navymitch (if he can scrap up the loot)
magikal dragon (if he can scrap up the loot)
SatredL
D3XXFR
Howsitgoing
IERedLine
jeepin79
redlinetjm
Tom01SC2
fastfyrgt
new2boost
BlackRedline04
Celticshadow
BoKaThUg

we're at 28 so far, that in itself is probobly going to get us a nice discount, although the more the merrier!

again, if anyone gets an update or hears about a release, post in here as i may not be completely up to date

·
Registered
617 Posts
Count me in.

·
Registered
168 Posts
count me in too

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sp00ner said:
I'm down... even after my questioning of tuner logic! :p

werd, i just try to play devils advocate, what i was saying was what i've read over the years, modified to my thoughts of course, hopefully this goes down sooner than later considering we've already got 25% of what i hope we need!

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bad news, K&N won't sell directly to me...

good news, my friends dad owns an auto parts store, and i can get them at a discounted price depending on how many orders we place (was going to get filters that cost 80 for a max of 65 for one, less for bulk).

so as soon as the part is available, i'm talking that day, we can place an order. by that time we should know how many want one, and i can get a price (again, as soon as they have a price listed), so if any of you hear that it's on the market before me, let me know, as i'll be sure to keep up on it. aside from that, keep showing interest, i'll make a list this weekend. if we get 20 or 30 it'll likely be pretty well below what retail cost is!

let the modding continue!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aeain said:
What's the deal with your intake Vita?
don't want to deal with what Adam has been dealing with, because people aren't understanding enough for me to have patience, and i wouldn't have the money to start giving it back to people once it's invested

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aeain said:
Darn, I was really looking forward to your's.
so was i...

i'll probobly do it again for the fun of it, but the guys helping me just don't have the fire under their ass like i do to get it done, i've been calling twice a week, and they have nothing for me, and i've been trying to get others to help, but they're all over the country, and it'd be nice to do locally.

maybe i'll do a couple of one offs and send you one :D

·
Registered
425 Posts
I'm in if they'll ship to the great white north...

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wolfie said:
I'm in if they'll ship to the great white north...
i'll ship them wherever, on your coin of course, that's gotta be a pretty penny (canada, right?)

1 - 20 of 81 Posts