Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
SPARTA!!!
10,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The only prob. i have with this kit is that mine (and hopefully only mine) was missing the small angled bracket for the cold air tube:soapbox:, thats what the low quality rating is for. I had to make one, other than that im happy with it. Fun to watch ppls expressions when i gun it on the highway.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
read a few of these threads about the typhoon man....causing all kinds of havoc....the one to read is about ''compression tests/rocker arms'...colm.

·
Registered
49 Posts
My K&N intake is freaking awesome! I had it installed at the dealer and it took them like 3 hours to get it on. The supercharger whine is beautiful though.

·
Registered
163 Posts
This is the first mod i've done to my car, and its about what i expected from K&N. Instruction were simple enough, assuming you know how to turn a wrench. All parts needed were included with mine. Overall power increase was noticable, and audible benefit of hearin that eaton scream is well worth the price :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've had the K&N in the car for about 8 months/9500 miles. No trouble with the sensors or anything that others seem to be complaining about, I'm betting they haven't adjusted the tune for the higher air flow. The install I didn't do so can't comment on the ease of that part. I have gotten good improvement in engine sound and performance, roughly 8 hp I'd guess. Now that I have the stage 2 kit from gm and their exhaust mani and cat back it all blends togethor very nicely. Much better than my buddy's cobalt with the aem short ram.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts