Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Cool. Nice run to!!!! I'm going to work on a cam in the car for my Next SCCA race.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Nice, you are right. The car looks beautiful with the progress drop. When I first saw where you guys were racing I was like wtf, are they here local (AZ). We have a drag strip out here called that, track looks pretty similar too...

Tom

·
Registered
710 Posts
Stock?

Completely stock besides the drop? Or did you removed the air box.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Just had to show the RL getting beat by a vw BUG! Haha just playin. That bug must be modded out to be running 14.18, damn. Lookin good though :cool:

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Nice vid and great choice of music. The "Jigga What" Jay-Z/Linkin Park mash up was a nice touch.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Where in Orlando are you guys? You can't be far from me, I go to UCF, and that drag strip is only like 10-15 mins from me. Me and some friends went to that track for Fun Ford Weekend about a month ago.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Blue04RedLine said:
Where in Orlando are you guys? You can't be far from me, I go to UCF, and that drag strip is only like 10-15 mins from me. Me and some friends went to that track for Fun Ford Weekend about a month ago.
I'm in Daytona, actually. :)

matt said:
Looks like you hit the revlimiter a few times, it sounds rough when it hits it. Nice vid.
Yeah, they tapped it for 2 of the 3 runs.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
You came all the way from Daytona to go to that track? None close to you, or do you just like that one a lot? Also, where is the shop located that you had the dyno done? If it's close enough, I would like to get my car over there soon, otherwise it'll wait till I get home for the summer.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Thanks. I'll jsut wait till summer and get it over to a place called Cartek Tuning in Ft. Lauderdale. I wanted to get the dyno runs before and after I put on the intake. How much is that shop chargin, for 3 runs? Cartek charges $75.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts