Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
redlineRACER said:
sweet...did u challenge him?...it would of been fun to see what you can do against him...
No, I really don't think it would be... it might be fun to watch that thing rocket down the street like a missle in front of you though!

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually we were in the '00 Neon cause the Red Line is up getting the engine/trans mounts stiffened up. Challenge him? Only to a MPG contest :D

The car had mich manufacturers plates on it and the guy really sped up when he saw me with the camera hanging out the side window. What kind of exec. gets the use of a company Ford GT for a weekend cruise? VP of something, most likely. :cool:

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Gee one of the easiest kills to call B.S. on yet I don't see anyone calling ya on it. Where are all the nay sayers with the magazine stats knowledge to defend the GT? I'm sure someone will eventually come in here and state that their car beat a skateboard that beat a parked McLaren that beat a pre-production GT that was in a magazine article last year and thus there is no way you could beat the GT because they've beaten said skate-board by 200 bus lengths and the skateboard only managed 3 sidewalk slabs on the Mclaren that beat said GT.........Oh wait I know the GT DRIVER WASN'T TRYING........... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Seen a black GT in Houston. One of many rare cars I find here. I have to do a search to mention all the cars I seen that may cost between $60,000 to $500,000.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Too bad the government made 'em put that ugly rear bumper on it. Reminds me of how old Lambos & Ferraris got fucked up with god-awful bumpers when they were imported to the U.S.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
TXRLU said:
Gee one of the easiest kills to call B.S. on yet I don't see anyone calling ya on it. Where are all the nay sayers with the magazine stats knowledge to defend the GT? I'm sure someone will eventually come in here and state that their car beat a skateboard that beat a parked McLaren that beat a pre-production GT that was in a magazine article last year and thus there is no way you could beat the GT because they've beaten said skate-board by 200 bus lengths and the skateboard only managed 3 sidewalk slabs on the Mclaren that beat said GT.........Oh wait I know the GT DRIVER WASN'T TRYING........... :rolleyes:

whoa there trigger. You got to know a joke when you see it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.