Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Looks OK, wheel gap would have to be taken care of ASAP. I think the wheels are sweet, looks like 17" or 18" i didnt look. Listed dealer installed options were Wheels, Mesh Kit, and Ground Effects - $3999. That on top of the sticker of 17XXX.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I think it looks pritty good. I dont wan to say either way without seeing the back

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is not the actual car i just posted, but this should be the razzi rear. some other time i will stop by the dealer and get a look, and a pic, of the rear of the actual car i just posted.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Black05Redline said:
This is not the actual car i just posted, but this should be the razzi rear. some other time i will stop by the dealer and get a look, and a pic, of the rear of the actual car i just posted.
I like it....I think 4k is a little spendy for a body kit, but overall it looks pretty good. The back looks awesome.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
the back pic looks godawful funky with the lame spoiler ruining the flow of the car, maybe it would look good if we had another angle, but without that, it would look good

·
Registered
487 Posts
whole trunk lid looks outta place

but other than that I liek it

4k inst bad for wheels tires kit exhaust and decent paint

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
haunter said:
whole trunk lid looks outta place

but other than that I liek it

4k inst bad for wheels tires kit exhaust and decent paint
Just for your info. I have the RAZZI kit on our 2000 NEON and it is a $700 kit to the dealer. I broke the front airdam (actually whole front fascia) and found a custom shop to fix it. The front piece by itself was $400 to me. THis got me thinking, so I called the custom shop that installed the bodykit for the dealer we bought it from and asked what a RAZZI kit on a 2000-2002 Neon would cost installed & painted. Their answer was $1800... that blew me away because the dealer had the body kit listed for $3600 on the sheet. The rims were Motegi's with Hankook Ventus II tires that came from SUMMIT for $1000 +/- and they had them on the win sticker for $2200. Dealers are rip off artists where the custom stuff is concerned. The best thing to do is buy the car and then take it and have it done yourself at a good custom shop.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Black05Redline said:
^^^Dont forget the wheels and tires too, but still not gonna pay $4k aftermarket.
I have heard of dealers throwing a RL body kit on a QC....How much does that cost? Just wondering.... :confused:

·
Registered
150 Posts
The front fascia looks surprisingly good on that Cobalt, and I like the low (read: normal) spoiler, but the side skirts really look cheap and outta place, as minute as they are.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
SpikemanII said:
I have heard of dealers throwing a RL body kit on a QC....How much does that cost? Just wondering.... :confused:
there is some stuff involved in changing over that way, if you really want there's a guy at SMS (in the forums) that did it to his red QC, and actually had it like that before they even offered the redline in red. can't quote a cost though, since it's factory it can't be too cheap

·
Registered
399 Posts
Wonder who makes those wheels? I don't like them all that much, but they fit our bolt pattern which is good to see.

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
It's a regular Cobalt so it has the 4x100 pattern (I believe that's the correct pattern.) So they will not fit.

·
Registered
351 Posts
It looks ok! I will keep my RL. The Kill factor is 10 times better in our cars.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts