Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
HELLZ YEA! I just downloaded the album and its FUCKIN BAD ASS!!!! Before you bash me for downloading it I actually ordered the CD/T-Shirt combo tonight and I'm awaiting its arrival so I did buy the album I just wanted to bump the CD already!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
D3XXFR said:
HELLZ YEA! I just downloaded the album and its FUCKIN BAD ASS!!!! Before you bash me for downloading it I actually ordered the CD/T-Shirt combo tonight and I'm awaiting its arrival so I did buy the album I just wanted to bump the CD already!
One of the bands/ record labels that I wont DL, yes I DL them like you, while im waiting on the CD. But I make a point to get every album from KmK and 90% from Suburban Noize Records.

Im wearing the shirt today at work :) Did you get the classic back, the one with the KK with the wings or the limited edition back, with the funky colors and such. I went with the KK and Wings, since its cleaner looking looking...imo.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I ordered he shirt combo with the crazy limited edition artwork I will probably go to the store and pick up the wings one from the store. Just so that I have both copies :) I will buy CDs of any band I support. If I like the music I'll download it but if its an artist and really like them and want to support them then I will buy there CD. LIke ICP I have almost all there albums. I was going to go to the gathering this year KMK was going to be there but whats his name broke his foot or something like that and now they aren't going to tour all summer. I still may go to the gathering though.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
D3XXFR said:
I ordered he shirt combo with the crazy limited edition artwork I will probably go to the store and pick up the wings one from the store. Just so that I have both copies :) I will buy CDs of any band I support. If I like the music I'll download it but if its an artist and really like them and want to support them then I will buy there CD. LIke ICP I have almost all there albums. I was going to go to the gathering this year KMK was going to be there but whats his name broke his foot or something like that and now they aren't going to tour all summer. I still may go to the gathering though.
Ever been to an ICP show? Best live act I've ever seen! Nothing like leaving a concert soaked in Faygo...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts