Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont know if anyone feels the same way i do but i think these rims are lame.....id spend up to about 600-700 on a new set of rims or a powdercoating job...can anyone help me out here?....i think black rims would look nice.....hit me up!

thanks,
Dan

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
really...i mean they arent terrible....i think i have decided to just buy a set of rims...some nice black with chrome but i dont know how to tell what will fit our 215/45Z17 tires.....i am pretty sure that not just any "17 will work.....im just surfin the web to figure this out...if anyone has a link hook it up

thanks,
Dan

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
I like our wheels, I think they go nicely with the car but considering our bolt pattern is 5X110, rims are rare for our car. The SAAB and the Cobalt SS/SC have the same pattern though.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
fenderdan412 said:
really...i mean they arent terrible....i think i have decided to just buy a set of rims...some nice black with chrome but i dont know how to tell what will fit our 215/45Z17 tires.....i am pretty sure that not just any "17 will work.....im just surfin the web to figure this out...if anyone has a link hook it up

thanks,
Dan
I notice that the other day at the dealer. The newer RL's have all season kuhmos on em. I amallmost 100% sure any 17x7 wheel will work.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Check out Tire Rack. The wheels need to be 5-110 as mentioned by XeroState.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks.....anyone know of different rims that fit our bolt pattern?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya thanks...ive been to these sites...i guess there isnt any good ones out yet

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
tsw volcanos are the best black rims ive seen yet.....in my opinion.

i shouldnt be announcing this cuz by the time i buy em everybody else will have them. haha oh well who cares!?

·
Registered
681 Posts
fenderdan412 said:
ya thanks...ive been to these sites...i guess there isnt any good ones out yet
Stock wheels, powdercoated...getting huge amounts of compliments and looks from folks.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
now all u gotta do is get some matching lugs, or do you like that contrast? i think it looks just fine, i just know id go with matching personally.

·
Registered
296 Posts
jmichna said:
Check out Tire Rack. The wheels need to be 5-110 as mentioned by XeroState.
fenderdan412 said:
thanks.....anyone know of different rims that fit our bolt pattern?
My link above shows only wheels for the 5-110 pattern... there are about 25 different styles. :confused:

·
Registered
681 Posts
I just got my black tuner lugs in from Jegs - they were on back order.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
some of those are pretty sweet.....i think the us dollar is actually less than those, so those are pretty cheap arent they.....unless thats for 1 wheel, haha.

i wonder what shipping would be.

·
Registered
943 Posts
actually...

1 USD = 0.548875 GBP

So on a wheel and tire set listed at 595 BP, the dollar cost would be $1,084!!! :eek:

I used a quick currency converter to find that. Still, there are some that would be less, and there is an option of no tires, just wheels.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
yeah i just checked into that, but it told me for a 550 wheel set it would be 695 or so....hmm, thats weird.

yeah, id definitely do a no tire package, saves shipping (hopefully) and i wanna pick my own tires.

any idea on shipping costs?

cuz i know exactly which wheels i want

1 - 20 of 34 Posts