Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check it out at Saturn Motorsports, A larger throttle body I wonder if it will work well with the psi fi kit or if they may need to alter the map.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
i saw that also what kinda gains will you see out of a throttle body i had a throttle body spacer on my turbo cavy sounded good but no noticable gain :)

PSI needs to get to work i want this kit lol

freak my warranty anymore lol :p

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man I thought more people would find this interesting cause srt4 are getting like 25 horse at the wheels with these. Check it out at the srt forum. not to mention GTSdaytonas got one coming for his.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Sinister redlines said:
Check it out at Saturn Motorsports, A larger throttle body I wonder if it will work well with the psi fi kit or if they may need to alter the map.
SMS offers an "electronic" LSJ throttle body now? (They used to only have "normal" ECOTEC bodies opened up to 62mm and necked down to 58mm at the intake IIRC)
The LSJ electronic TB is already larger that that. However I was considering testing the larger electronic TB used on the V6 L-series and VUEs- but I'm not certain if it was electrically compatible.(Maybe the VORTEC V8s??)
WOT

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WopOnTour said:
SMS offers an "electronic" LSJ throttle body now? (They used to only have "normal" ECOTEC bodies opened up to 62mm and necked down to 58mm at the intake IIRC)
The LSJ electronic TB is already larger that that. However I was considering testing the larger electronic TB used on the V6 L-series and VUEs- but I'm not certain if it was electrically compatible.(Maybe the VORTEC V8s??)
WOT

I'm not sure what they are using but I just checked their site and they listed the RL and the reg ION. I am going to call Wes on tues to get more details.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
i just got off the phone with wes and he said itd be about a 3-5 horsepower gain......but better throttle response than anything.

i knew they'd put out better response, just wasnt sure about the gains.

well there u go guys, now u have an idea....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts