Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I am the guy with the Red ION Redline with an Intake, Exhaust, Stage 2, and the Comp Pack wheels. I also have tinted windows and K&N Stickers on both rear windows. I am wondering who else has redlines in vegas. I have seen a woman (probably in her 40's) with a comp pack black w/aero wing, some guy with a blue one that was really loud w/ progress stickers and some other stuff in blue, and some old lady with a silver one w/ no wing and no comp pack. Who is out there, we gotta start a club, I own SaturnTuners.com so we can all get good deals on stuff, and meet up to dominate our class on track days.

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
I'll be stationed in Vegas in January. I got a blue '06 non-comp, stage 2 with lots of goodies. I wanted to hit you all up for a complete exhaust anyway. I'll be knocking on your door.

·
Registered
255 Posts
with our powers combined...

Hey bro,
I live out here aswell as bigbrother. I drive a silver 05, stock w, aas. Bigbrother is sporting an blue 05 comp pack. We have hit the track up, but we are more into autocross than the 1/4. But we should all meet up for sure. We also hand with another blue rl with more goodies than i could list, but he is up in st george. Ive never heard of ur website, ill go check er out. Lets set up a nite and rule lv blvd. :zlurking:

·
Registered
255 Posts
??

How long have you been in vegas? Have you heard of the supersaturns guy?

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
How long have you been in vegas? Have you heard of the supersaturns guy?
you mean supersaturns on Cardomain? That's me - SuperSaturn06. I wrote earlier I'll be stationed there in January. I'm in Korea right now.

·
Registered
255 Posts
you mean supersaturns on Cardomain? That's me - SuperSaturn06. I wrote earlier I'll be stationed there in January. I'm in Korea right now.
Did you live out here b4 korea? I remember a supersaturns guy at the illegals way back in the day. Was that u?

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Did you live out here b4 korea? I remember a supersaturns guy at the illegals way back in the day. Was that u?
Yes I did live there before, but not with the redline. I've actually invested 12 yrs of my life in that city. 8 yrs with my dad in the service and 4 with me in the service. Gonna do at least 4 more.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Wow! Right on good to see more Redline owners coming up!!!! I'm here in Vegas but unfortunately due me pretty much maxing out my mods (at the time) and messing with hptuners on my own.......I killed my '05 Redline in the end. :(

I've now swapped over to the "darkside" but still luv and miss the Redline. Back in the day we use to meet up with Cobaltss owners but there were about 4 of us (Redline owners) then. 2 (Sktz999 & BADBOY) are still around but kind of busy so not much posting from them.

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Wow! Right on good to see more Redline owners coming up!!!! I'm here in Vegas but unfortunately due me pretty much maxing out my mods (at the time) and messing with hptuners on my own.......I killed my '05 Redline in the end. :(

I've now swapped over to the "darkside" but still luv and miss the Redline. Back in the day we use to meet up with Cobaltss owners but there were about 4 of us (Redline owners) then. 2 (Sktz999 & BADBOY) are still around but kind of busy so not much posting from them.
Well did you learn from your mistakes with HPT? If so, maybe you can render some tuning to mine when I get there. Been looking to bump it up a bit. Prolly like to get the full exhaust and a water/meth kit first.

·
Registered
255 Posts
?

Cation what did you used to drive? And Hangon, what do you mean the "darkside"

·
Registered
255 Posts
ionick, u going to the races this weekend, I have never been. The ones on valley view, right?

No, im past those days. I stick to the track or the occasional middle of nowhere run. These days the laws are so strict you can get impounded just for being there, thats just no fun. Now its all about auto-x for me.

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Name it I prolly had it. '93 Honda Accord LX, '99 Taurus, '69 Nova, '93 Mk VIII, '03 Supercrew F-150, '02 L300, '04 Vue AWD, '02 SL2, '07 Outlook, '87 T-bird, '94 T'bird, '91 Geo Storm, '81 Isuzu I-mark diesel. This is in the past 18 yrs too.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Well did you learn from your mistakes with HPT? If so, maybe you can render some tuning to mine when I get there. Been looking to bump it up a bit. Prolly like to get the full exhaust and a water/meth kit first.
Unfortunately I didn't cause I thought I could just go in and mess with tables..... trial and error type stuff. But it got to the point where Error won but a infinite margin. I am about to sell my HPT to a local Redline guy that has way More knowledge about that stuff then I do...... and hopefully I can hang out with yall to learn what I did wrong. :)

I went back over to the import (evo x) side of the house........ I "flip-flop" between domestic and import cars. Most likely my next car will be GTO or Vette or even a new turbo balt ss! I do miss my '05 Redline though! :(

·
Registered
255 Posts
Name it I prolly had it. '93 Honda Accord LX, '99 Taurus, '69 Nova, '93 Mk VIII, '03 Supercrew F-150, '02 L300, '04 Vue AWD, '02 SL2, '07 Outlook, '87 T-bird, '94 T'bird, '91 Geo Storm, '81 Isuzu I-mark diesel. This is in the past 18 yrs too.
Did your SL2 have a big supersaturns sticker on it?

·
Registered
255 Posts
I went back over to the import (evo x) side of the house........ I "flip-flop" between domestic and import cars. Most likely my next car will be GTO or Vette or even a new turbo balt ss! I do miss my '05 Redline though! :(
Wow, next thing you'll be telling me ur my father. Darkside indeed :(

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Unfortunately I didn't cause I thought I could just go in and mess with tables..... trial and error type stuff. But it got to the point where Error won but a infinite margin. I am about to sell my HPT to a local Redline guy that has way More knowledge about that stuff then I do...... and hopefully I can hang out with yall to learn what I did wrong. :)
Well, lemme know who he is and maybe we can all look over these tables. I'm debating buying the program myself. I'd like to get this tuned more.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts