Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Cat Ion - do you live in LV when you're not deployed or do you stay in AZ and manage to get up here from time to time? More members in town is always a good thing!

We should for sure plan a get-together of some kind - the local Cobalt peeps have been tryin' forever and nobody ever shows, lol. So far every Saturn owner who's said theyd meet up has done so, so we should have better luck, LMAO...
I was stationed in AZ. I went to Korea and left the family there. I just got back on the 7th so I can pack my family up and move to LV. We should be there in about a week.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I was stationed in AZ. I went to Korea and left the family there. I just got back on the 7th so I can pack my family up and move to LV. We should be there in about a week.
Good luck with the move !

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
I'm back bitches! Need to get a weekend meet done up. Doesn't need to be right this second, but some time soon.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Sktz999 - damn dude, long time no hear from! Last time I talked to you I don't even think I had my RL yet, planning to boost the SC2, lol. Who's your boss? If he's that regular, I should know him for sure as I'm a VERY active member of the SCCA and hold a couple of chairs in the club..?

Long time no talk. Should see you this Sat...hoping. I am only on the internet like once every 2 weeks, so it sucks keeping up with everyone. My boss is Allon, drives a red EVO9MR, and now also a white EVO10MR.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I will most likely be out of town this weekend, but I will be at Cars & Coffee a week from this Saturday (the 14th?) for absolutely positively sure. Have to meet someone else there as well, so it's set in stone unless it rains.

Allon - yeah, I think I've heard of him, LMAO. Sooo... Allon is your boss and you don't auto-x the RL?! WTF - I don't know who I'm more dissappointed in - you for not running this wonderful car, or Allon for such a flagrant failure to recruit a new member! :lol: Seriously - get yer' ass out there! :)

Cat - can you show up that Saturday as well? I know Ionick will show, I know I'll be there, looks like Sktz can make it, plus you = 4 RL's and counting... With that kind of turnout we might even get a few of the Cobalt peeps to show as well (they always bitch that nobody shows up, soo they stopped showing up, lol). LSJ party, yo!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
HEY! Figured I would just pop in for a sec. Where is cars and coffee? I wanna go, im gonna be awake early anyways cuz I have school at 9:30, so might as well.

I will most likely be out of town this weekend, but I will be at Cars & Coffee a week from this Saturday (the 14th?) for absolutely positively sure. Have to meet someone else there as well, so it's set in stone unless it rains.

Allon - yeah, I think I've heard of him, LMAO. Sooo... Allon is your boss and you don't auto-x the RL?! WTF - I don't know who I'm more dissappointed in - you for not running this wonderful car, or Allon for such a flagrant failure to recruit a new member! :lol: Seriously - get yer' ass out there! :)

Cat - can you show up that Saturday as well? I know Ionick will show, I know I'll be there, looks like Sktz can make it, plus you = 4 RL's and counting... With that kind of turnout we might even get a few of the Cobalt peeps to show as well (they always bitch that nobody shows up, soo they stopped showing up, lol). LSJ party, yo!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
on Eastern just south of the 215. The actual street name is Richmar IIRC - just turn south on Eastern from the 215 and prepare to turn left at a light into a strip mall parking lot when you see assloads of badass cars, lol. Starts at 7:30 am, people start to bail between 9:30 and 10 am.

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Thread update for the Las Vegas guys. We need to forecast a get-together for all of us in this thread, man. Not sure where; not sure when. But if we can set it up for a month or so in advance, maybe bring family and have a barbecue or something, I'd love it. Would be real cool to get all of us together one afternoon for a shoot and some food. What says we do this?

·
Registered
3 Posts
'04 Black Ion Redline

Hey, I am out in Henderson. This is my second Redline, as I had a silver one when I lived in NorCal. I puchased this one back in June 2011, when I traded a '94 Miata M Edition plus some cash to a guy here in Vegas. Ever since I sold my original Redline in California, I've wanted to find one here in Vegas. At this time, the car is stock, with the exception of a set of Megan Racing lowering springs, that I had left over from my old car. It's great to see that there are a few other forum members here in Vegas to exchange "shop talk".

41 - 51 of 51 Posts