Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 246 Posts

·
Boost get some.
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I would post some pics of what I have so far. I do have the waste gate already but its sitting at friends shop right. Piping for intercooler, air intake, and down pipe are there also. Once the gaskets come in I am going to make sure I am not missing anything and if all good we will start bolting it up. Once all pipes are fitted for the intercooler and intake I will be taking them home for there powder coating to match the valve cover. The bov right now is chrome as you can see and that will be changed to wrinkle black. The supercharger will be wrinkle black and the catch can will be wrinkle also. I will keep everyone update on how it goes. :bananahum

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Hey that turbo and manifold look really familiar lol...

glad to see the parts going to their original purpose :) and on a redline too!

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
Would someone please twin charge with a tvs so I can blow a massive load all over under my desk.

·
Boost get some.
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's been done but won't net you really any extra hp since it's only for bottom end. I can't wait till I get this done so I can switch pulleys around and see how it effects the power.

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
I certainly hope we'll get some Lambo and Ferrari vids out of you :thinkerg:

·
Boost get some.
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
O don't worry I can find plenty of nice cars to race. It doesn't take much to shake them out of the trees here lol.

·
Boost get some.
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
O I know I already know who is going to win lol. Don't forget whos tuning your car lol. I plan on this being a really good race. We will have to do the dyno together also so we have numbers to go with race.

·
Boost get some.
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Shouldn't have been speeding lol.

·
Boost get some.
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That sucks how fast where you driving?

·
Boost get some.
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Heres a list of the cars here about to be turboed. Us twincharged, miles turbo rl, pedro turbo swapped cobalt, and lnf cobalt 35r. Its going to make for a good video. I am going to tune the lsj's and I am guessing the lnf will be tuning him self.

1 - 20 of 246 Posts