Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

4421 - 4440 of 4471 Posts

·
OG Factory Freak
17,332 Posts
You shoulda done it right after HS. It'll prob be hard to do since you've been away from the routine of it all. But I think you'd do fine.

·
I'm hungry
6,735 Posts
You shoulda done it right after HS. It'll prob be hard to do since you've been away from the routine of it all. But I think you'd do fine.
lol yeah I know... I kick myself in my ass every day for not going right after hs... you know what kind of degree I could have had by now.... seriously dude, if your not happy dont think it's to late it's never too late to be happy.

·
OG Factory Freak
17,332 Posts
lol yeah I know... I kick myself in my ass every day for not going right after hs... you know what kind of degree I could have had by now.... seriously dude, if your not happy dont think it's to late it's never too late to be happy.
It's not that I'm not happy with like Business classes, it's just the daily grind of class, assignments and other BS that goes on in college. I would not mind working in a company in the real world. It's just doing the stuff to get me qualified to do that blows. If you do go back to school, you'll understand. College is waaay better than HS, but at the same time it's waaay worse.

·
DSLSJA Godfather
12,303 Posts
Good movie! I first saw it quite a while ago.

I was watching it earlier too....fell asleep....was woken up and now i can go back to sleep :mofo:

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Blahblahblahblahblah late night posting from the stupid hospital bed.... lame. I don't know what Im' going to do when I go home and don't have all these wires and tubes on me and all the noise going or have this nifty pain pusher thing that when I push it it dings!

I just notice it says post whoring. Guess I am because I don't trust myself on my facebook or my snoooty high end car forum. lol

Ya know I used to be someone's Taco Bell whore it was an inside joke.. good times... too bad it was all based on a lie by him.

·
1,587 Posts
he jumps, throws hazards, has F&F quotes :thefingerbut i do like subarus

·
1,587 Posts
well my dad had two while i was growing up, he gave the 96 impreza to me. My brother is one his second legacy wagon and now my wife has a impreza rs so there all around me and the willingness/surefootedness in rural PA was amazing

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
well my dad had two while i was growing up, he gave the 96 impreza to me. My brother is one his second legacy wagon and now my wife has a impreza rs so there all around me and the willingness/surefootedness in rural PA was amazing
My boyfriend loves Subarus. He's had a few of them as dailies. He has an 01 or 02 Outback right now. It's cool because it has heated everything. It is a lot of fun to go off roading with. Lol

4421 - 4440 of 4471 Posts