Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Hahaha, did you laugh and play along betting him 20 bucks on a race? Well you should have if you didn't...lol. Oh well, I bet it was a good laugh.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I have decals on my car, down the door, call it middle aged crazy, or ricer, or whatever - I truly don't give a shit, my car is fast and I can out-drive any ricer punk any day.

That said, I was leaving school last night and pulled up next to one of our students at a light. He was with a buddy, and I watched as he looked over at my door and mouthed the words "Recaro" and "Falken" and started laughing. He was in a biege 1996-1997 Ford Taurus, the one that looks like a half used up bar of soap.

I dropped my right window and said "excuse me" - he then saw my shirt and noted that I was an education director at his school. That mattered not, he had hurt my pride. I said "whoa there buddy.....you're laughing at my car, and YOU'RE driving your mom's BIEGE TAURUS???" Please....

I further stated, "I should have laughed at your pathetic ass, but I'm not that kind of person". "You do realize that I have twice your horsepower, and I'M not having to drive my mom's car to school, right?"

·
Registered
681 Posts
I would have liked to have pulled him from his car and beaten him with his Taurus...that's just the Texas way...but I'm in PA now, and I'm a director/lead instructor at his school, and I'd certainly get a load of crap for hurting a student, with both of us in uniform, outside the cars at a traffic light.....

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
In TX the educators are so bad ass that they disarm 12 year olds that decide they want to bring loaded hand guns to school :eek:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Umm, shouldn't we disarm a 12 year old with a loaded handgun? Or would that hurt his self-esteem and not allow him to "share his feelings" with the class? Like in Minnesota?

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
red lines do suck, we should have all bought RSX base models and slapped JDM items all over them...

·
Registered
681 Posts
Agreed! Like the kids at my tech school who talk about their 97 hp Civic DX models....yeah, right...

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
XeroState said:
Hahaha, did you laugh and play along betting him 20 bucks on a race? Well you should have if you didn't...lol. Oh well, I bet it was a good laugh.
I was pulling the miniDV off the cam-mount, the only reason I heard him was the window was cracked and we had backed in right across from the front door. I told the wife that had I been out side, I'd have told the snot the the name of my car is "yo mamma", so thanks for telling me that "yo mamma sucks." At night I always carry my carbon fiber, military issue collapsable baton (with steel tip) for people who need educated on "personal space encroachment".

Another one we thought of when we saw him get into the RSX was " coming from such an expert on driving cars that suck, thank you very much!"

Then.... the best one we came up with on the way back home is this .. and feel free to use it if you get the chance - Them: Your car sucks! US: No, actually it's the supercharger that sucks, the car runs!

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
I had some kids next to me in a Civic Si, older one, lowered, looked nice. I pulled up next to em, and they start pointing and laughing. It's too bad they were turning, and I was commited to going straight. They looked over again, and I did my best impersonation of this thing -> :D and the tried to 'peel off', bogged the car down, almost stalled, and then took off in a cloud of blue/black exhaust smoke. It was amusing... no respect I tell ya...

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Today I was drivning down the freeway like normal. I pass this mid '90's Civic that looks all trashed out and even had no muffler and the broken tailpipe damn near dragging.

So I just passed him like I would normally pass anybody. Didn't even give it any extra throttle. I saw him look over at my car as I passed him. This dude gets all pissed off and steps on his gas, passes me and gives me an ugly look like I have no business passing him.

So, by now I'm sure you all know what I did next. :D

That's right. I put Black Betty down into 3rd and put it to the floor. "Mean Honda boy's" jaw dropped as I proceeded to pull about two bus lengths on him in a matter of seconds.

I slowed down and when he got close enough behind me to see me, I rolled down my window and gave him a thumbs down and then a middle finger salute.

Funny how he kind of hung back and blended in with the traffic after that. :p

Let 'em think our cars suck. It only makes it more fun.

·
Registered
153 Posts
well here is a good one that goes along with the taurus. i was driving to work the other morning mind you i have to be at work at 5 am. so i am sitting at a red ligth and a guy in a cavalier now i am not talking about a cavalier with the newer body i am talking about the old boxy type ones. this thing was purple and the speed holes i mean rust spots really accented the color. anyway the ligth turns green and he peels out. now i am half awake at this point so i just let him go. at the very next light he revs his engine, and is laughing at me! it might be 4:45 in the morning but hey what the hell i am always up for making someone look stupid. once the light turned green i took off and left him sitting there at the light. about 2 miles up the road he pulled up next to me again this time i reved my engine and looked over all the guy did this time was shake his head no and his look was priceless. i laughed the rest of the way to work :D

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Should have asked him if he wanted to race, or even confronted him and see if he wanted to get his ass whooped in front of his woman.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
matt said:
Should have asked him if he wanted to race, or even confronted him and see if he wanted to get his ass whooped in front of his woman.

You should have taken his woman home with you, or at least asked if she sucks?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Blu_Redline said:
Another one we thought of when we saw him get into the RSX was " coming from such an expert on driving cars that suck, thank you very much!"
That is the funniest thing I have ever heard!!!!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
the RSX is a good car but I think the IRL will out perform the RSX just my 2 1/2 cents

·
Registered
681 Posts
Yes, it will, and then the RSX guy will whine and cry a bunch about how we have a supercharger and how ours is still a domestic...

At least ours isn't a chick car (no offense, ladies) - I'm heavily involved in the automotive industry and have access to some pretty cool stats - did you know that over 70% of RSX owners are female? Just like VW Beetles and Mini Coopers.....

Chick car!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts