Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have experience setting up some interior floor lighting? Would like to hear how you set yours up weather its on all the time on a switch or working with the domes. These are what i have, just some cheap stick on led strips.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
For the back seat there is a bar under the driver and passenger seats that I zip tied some LEDS to ran the wires into the hole that the seat belt sensor goes in to and attached to the box the leds came with under the dash. There is a million places to mount under driver and pass feet especially if they are self adhesive.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Anyone have experience setting up some interior floor lighting? Would like to hear how you set yours up weather its on all the time on a switch or working with the domes. These are what i have, just some cheap stick on led strips.
I got my LED strips from Amazon. They're Govee LED strips, and they work pretty good. They have "Bluetooth" capability and have RGB color wheel. Just recently the adhesive for the driver strip had worn away, so gotta get some 3M. They work with a cigarette lighter plug thing that has an on and off switch on the back. They're great for car meets, just throw on the music and the light strips will light up to the beat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts