Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
That looks BITCHIN goofy, keep rockin' with the LED's. How much of a fortune did THAT run you?

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Honestly, I'm not hating the color parade today. It looks pretty good, and if used at the right times, could work to perfection. Just a question, but if you can take the video, would you be able to possibly take a video clip of your exhaust so some that are considering a set up like yours might know how it would sound?

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
those bad boys will do all kinds of crap, solid colors, chase, music, and so on. If yrethguad comes over today I wll get a vid with sound of the mufflers on the scream.

·
Registered
266 Posts
wonder how many times you'll get pulled over flashing around like that

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
for one I never drive with them flashing. I always go solid green or purple when Im on the streets. Its nice having the diffent colors. I would love to drive with red becuase its bad ass looking. And yes its the whole car. 130 is what I bought them for 3 years ago and put them on my S-10.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
goofy u gonna go to jail for them :p lol j/k nice man leds look awesome i had old school underglow on my cavy (one glass tube breaks and they all go out :( )

so that was a waste ;) leds are they way to go when investing in soemthing like that!!!! good job

·
Registered
173 Posts
I would pull over if I saw you behind me, That Intense!!!:)

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I dont drive like that. Im not a complete moron. When they are strobing Red or Blue they are bad ass looking. But on the streets Im solid Green.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts