Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys new here i usually just lurk around but i need some help. i have a 2.8 pully and 60# injectors and hptuners wanted to know if there was a safe way to run a 75 shot of nitrous on the car. i want a zex wet kit w/ a 75 shot will the car hold up or not my daddy has been helping me(what can i say daddys girl here) with the car so far, but he just says not to run the nitrous.
anythoughts?

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
katieinlingerie said:
hey guys new here i usually just lurk around but i need some help. i have a 2.8 pully and 60# injectors and hptuners wanted to know if there was a safe way to run a 75 shot of nitrous on the car. i want a zex wet kit w/ a 75 shot will the car hold up or not my daddy has been helping me(what can i say daddys girl here) with the car so far, but he just says not to run the nitrous.
anythoughts?
Get the spacer plate from Intense and have it drilled for the nozzel,and buy The ZEX 75 shot,I have the setup but I haven't installed it yet,want to get a better clutch,and axels 1st

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
WTF is up with the tags around here these days?

Katieinlingerie?
MrPhotoisghey?

What in the world is going on in you folks' heads when you think this crap up???

·
Registered
8,209 Posts
katieinlingerie said:
anythoughts?
all the women on the forum must post pics please. We're mostly men. what do you expect. We're visual creatures. Don't be offended. We can't help it.

·
Registered
372 Posts
ScottKilpatrick said:
all the women on the forum must post pics please
So true. It's a rule around here.:facelick:

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Well, katie could be 300lbs for all we know.

Just be careful what you ask for guys.

·
Registered
372 Posts
handyjoe said:
Well, katie could be 300lbs for all we know.

Just be careful what you ask for guys.
Fat girls need lovin' too. Shade in the summer, warmth in the winter and all that.

·
DSLSJA Godfather
12,303 Posts
you guys are idiots....lol

Katie, where in SC are you? Care to meet up with our group next time we get together? We have 1 guy with a meth kit installed and one with plans on getting one when he returns from Iraq. We have around 25 balts and Redlines from the Carolina's and other surrounding states

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
meth kit what is that?
whats wrong with my name? i mean urbanmonkeygod04 is not really that normal lol.
good call handyjoe i could be 300lbs but then it would be damn near immpossible to fit in the recaros.....
tank you 50yroldkid since your the only one that attempted to awnser my question i will look in to one. are the axels really that bad? any more help guys/girls? anyone?
thanks

oh ps heres a pic of me

Attachments

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
Some people have real bad problems with the axles, but mostly it seems when they're running either DRs or slicks..personally I haven't had a damned bit of problems with my axles and it's amazing that I haven't.

·
DSLSJA Godfather
12,303 Posts
I havent had any issues with my axels. I was just talking to a couple of people in the group last week about this actually and as Tibb mentioned I will upgrade that and my clutch before adding drag radials as I'm convinced they will bust the stockers.

A Meth setup will keep the engine ultra cool (which we proved at the track a week ago makes a big difference) and also is kind of like a high octane fuel.

·
Registered
8,209 Posts
katieinlingerie said:
meth kit what is that?
whats wrong with my name? i mean urbanmonkeygod04 is not really that normal lol.
good call handyjoe i could be 300lbs but then it would be damn near immpossible to fit in the recaros.....
tank you 50yroldkid since your the only one that attempted to awnser my question i will look in to one. are the axels really that bad? any more help guys/girls? anyone?
thanks

oh ps heres a pic of me
Your car color doesn't happen to be blue, does it? We've proven that blue seems to be the forum hot babe color. :)

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
meth injection, definitely does wonders. I've been on a dyno where a Grand National ran a first dyno set stock, then came back at the end and ran on a meth setup with about 50+ in hp and 100+ in torque.

If your looking for a nitrous set up, I know of one for sale that is already set up for a supercharged car, with everything that you would ever need.

PS side note, where in SC are you located?

·
Registered
11,403 Posts
Hey Steve, Can I hang at your house while I look for a place of my own? Seems like you've got too much fun going on down there.

Katie- "How you Doin'?"

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
come on Shab...i'm sure steve won't mind....lol

·
DSLSJA Godfather
12,303 Posts
SCBlk, Shab is yet another RLF member that I've met (and his wife who was very cool, she read my tat's on my leg)

Guys...hide your wives, daughters, and gf's, Shab is coming for a visit!

lol

What can I say? I say we have a good LSJ family down here, FullThrottle says I created a cult, lol

·
Registered
11,403 Posts
Great Steve, now Kate knows I'm married. Well, I suppose there is still an off chance that that won't change things.... lol.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts