Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Two pieces of advice. One is for anyone.

First, if you are a girl and want to ask a question, make sure you name is something along the lines of "I'm really ugly" or maybe "I'm really a guy". Otherwise you'll get one response and 500 asking for pictures.

Secondly, if you run the juice make sure you don't spray in 1st gear. That would be really useless seeing as how we already have major traction issues in 1st. I have my setup to spray in 3rd and higher. It's not totally finished though, long story. Anyhow, I'm only going to run a 35 shot then maybe bump to a 50 shot. Do you have a wideband O2 sensor? 75 seems high....

So BTW, got any other pics? Just kidding........

but he's really not kidding.

and yes Steve..Spike and I have found an interesting..alternative..that we're going with our transmissions as soon as I gather some more information. Should be good stuff though and hold whatever my crazy ass wants to go for.

rlinbatonrouge said:
Two pieces of advice. One is for anyone.

First, if you are a girl and want to ask a question, make sure you name is something along the lines of "I'm really ugly" or maybe "I'm really a guy". Otherwise you'll get one response and 500 asking for pictures.

Secondly, if you run the juice make sure you don't spray in 1st gear. That would be really useless seeing as how we already have major traction issues in 1st. I have my setup to spray in 3rd and higher. It's not totally finished though, long story. Anyhow, I'm only going to run a 35 shot then maybe bump to a 50 shot. Do you have a wideband O2 sensor? 75 seems high....

So BTW, got any other pics? Just kidding........

haha.....what color is urs katie

urbanmonkeygod04 said:
WTF is up with the tags around here these days?

Katieinlingerie?
MrPhotoisghey?

What in the world is going on in you folks' heads when you think this crap up???
hey who do you think is gonna get more replies.... katie or sb?? i choose lingerie

First off 60# injectors are bad karma for nitrous. You should stick with a 3.0/2.8 and 42# injectors for a nitrous setup. You don't need the extra bump in injector size for fuel, cause well you have a fuel jet for that. To many cooked #4 piston LSJs running 60#'s.

I have run a 75 shot a couple times on my setup using the zex nozzle in the intake tube and a throttle body NX plate system I have. I don't get a happy feeling running a 75 shot because I feel like I am pushing the limits.

50 shot is fine with stage 2 timing, 75 shot needs to pull timing (run stock timing).

Not saying that clutch/axle upgrades are a bad idea, but I have stock clutch and axles and I am fine.

Also like the other guy said don't bother spraying in first. If you can get a controller with 1st gear lock out. Look at the FJO minicontroller for that.

I started with a zex wet kit and it's super easy to install and wire up.

Oh yeah results.

Baseline of 252 WHP
50 shot 292 WHP stage 2 timing
75 shot 307 WHP lost 10 hp just in having to use stock/stage 0 timing, it's not work the extra 15 HP to me. Yes I have dyno'd the difference in timing.

Just my experiences, I don't claim to be some nitrous guru. Just learning as I go.

katieinlingerie said:
meth kit what is that?
whats wrong with my name? i mean urbanmonkeygod04 is not really that normal lol.
good call handyjoe i could be 300lbs but then it would be damn near immpossible to fit in the recaros.....
tank you 50yroldkid since your the only one that attempted to awnser my question i will look in to one. are the axels really that bad? any more help guys/girls? anyone?
thanks

oh ps heres a pic of me

Will you marry me lol

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.