Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Yeah... that's a 2008 Vue RL... good god it's hot.

·
Registered
13 Posts
all4glh said:
If you get it, take some more detailed pics. I would love to check it out in person but my nearest dealer doesn't stock RL's of any kind, they only order them.
Hey you got some nice titties!

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
all4glh said:
If you get it, take some more detailed pics. I would love to check it out in person but my nearest dealer doesn't stock RL's of any kind, they only order them.
won't be getting it, can guarantee you that. was kinda funny tho how i went from "your next car if you insist on an SUV will be a hybrid," to creaming my pants over that one when i saw it :lol:

we won't be in the market for a new SUV until 09 sometime.

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
dude... i want that large RedLine emblem on the trunk... that shit is tight.

·
I
7,838 Posts
bc3tech said:
won't be getting it, can guarantee you that. was kinda funny tho how i went from "your next car if you insist on an SUV will be a hybrid," to creaming my pants over that one when i saw it :lol:

we won't be in the market for a new SUV until 09 sometime.
Then why are you teasing us? Don't be a vag, get one :hungry:

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Actually she had her eye on this....

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Im actually pretty disappointed in the new redline, performance wise that is.. GM drops the SS lable from chevy cars and says it will only be used on true performance cars.. i just think they should have did the same with the redline badge.. turbo that v6 or take off the badge and just call it a XR or something.. just my opinion

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
badassgixxer05 said:
Im actually pretty disappointed in the new redline, performance wise that is.. GM drops the SS lable from chevy cars and says it will only be used on true performance cars.. i just think they should have did the same with the redline badge.. turbo that v6 or take off the badge and just call it a XR or something.. just my opinion
they slapped the same engine that's in the Outlook into the Vue RL... that's a pretty beefy engine for that size vehicle - IMO.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
bigd2010 said:
yummy...love these things..id trade my rl in a heartbeat...the redline comes in awd and fwd extra yummy
I make a motion that Yummy be stricken from the guy vocabulary, it just sounds way to homo

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ionredlineguy said:
I make a motion that Yummy be stricken from the guy vocabulary, it just sounds way to homo
manlaw enacted.

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
I was considering one for the past 2 months. I finally drove one last month when my stealership got one. They're pretty tight, but just not me cup of tea right now.

The quick shift is a really nice feature and they really do have a decent amount of pick up, but there is definateky something missing from the 08 in my opinion. It sits really low to the ground and doesn't feel like the older Vue's, which is good but like I said there's something definately missing in my opinion I just can't put my fingers on it.

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Keyser Soze said:
I was considering one for the past 2 months. I finally drove one last month when my stealership got one. They're pretty tight, but just not me cup of tea right now.

The quick shift is a really nice feature and they really do have a decent amount of pick up, but there is definateky something missing from the 08 in my opinion. It sits really low to the ground and doesn't feel like the older Vue's, which is good but like I said there's something definately missing in my opinion I just can't put my fingers on it.
when you do let me know.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts